Thread: Troy Smith

Troy Smith

What was cam thinking not getting him into the offense today?We win when he plays.Is he hurt,was he sick,again?

I AM JUST KIDDING PEOPLE,I WAS BEING A SMART ASS.

As for the game i am PISSED!!!our tackling was POOR,Play calling was poor,special teams was poor,Mcgahee was poor,defense (total) was poor,game time prep talk must have been poor,harbs having them ready for their running attack was poor.

AHHHHHHHHH FUCK IT the whole damn game fucking SUCKED!!!!!!!!:bag:

I am just frusterated give me a day or two and i will be positive again.

Re: Troy Smith

There was certainly not a lot of shining moment for the Ravens in that game. So I guess we still have to hear about how we have not beaten anyone yet.

BUT, they come home next week after a looooooong road stretch. That bodes well for us.
    I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman!

The Pukes have beat two teams with winning records. Us and The foreskins. So what but they are better than us. I DON"T THINK SO

Blog Entries

Maybe a trick play would have worked? Honestly though, would it have mattered if it didn't work? I'd like to have seen one after they got their pick-6....

I am not pissed at all we just went 3-1 on a 4 game road test which who would have ever thought we would have done that. This was one of many tests left on the schedule, and if Pitt loses to SD today we are still right in it, IMO not that big of a loss, yes it would have been nice to win but i sure as hell will take 6-4 with a rookie QB, rookie head coach and no bye week.
    Hating Steeler Fans Since Birth

Section 126, Row 33

Lets Go Flacco :happyanim

Blog Entries

what makes me mad is we'll probably have to listen to another week of "we should start Troy Smith because Flacco didn't win the game"...

Our offense wasn't really the issue...and when it was, it wasn't really Flacco.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

Flacco played a fine game. The pick 6 was not his fault as the pass bounced right off Mason's hands.

Was to be expected. A rookie QB who was facing a solid defense. He needs to learn these lessons now.

I think the best thing to come out of this game is that the last time we got our asses handed to us, we went on a four game winning streak...

- C -

My only problem with Flack yesterday was a problem he's had since entering the NFL: He doesn't have a good gauge on how much to put on or take off of a pass if it isn't a curl or comeback route.

Understandable considering the Howitzer he has for a right arm. He's kind of like a young fastball pitcher who's learning to master his speed and location.

Right now he's an Armando Benitez, aspiring to become (God willing) a Nolan Ryan someday.

He particularly could use improvement on throwing on the run while being flushed from the pocket.

I think he's learning though, so hopefully the development continues.

Quote Originally Posted by RavenScallywag View Post
    what makes me mad is we'll probably have to listen to another week of "we should start Troy Smith because Flacco didn't win the game"...
    Our offense wasn't really the issue...and when it was, it wasn't really Flacco.
    Not in a million year. Sorry Troy.. I do like you a lot! but Flacco and Ravens is the present and the future.

Flacco just needs to put some touch on certain passes. He needs to remember that this team is not use to strong-armed QB-ing yet. Their delicate hands get sore from those lightning hot passes.
    I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman!