Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Alright My Little Chickidees

Quote Originally Posted by FellsPointRaven View Post
    OK, so I guess we'll aim for 11-11.30 as well then.

Yes please! What's the surprise?
    The surprise is the amount of Stoli I put in the lemonade.

2. Re: Alright My Little Chickidees

Wait until I get my license guys. Its gonna be STROLI STROLI STROLI.
    Pittsburgh's all rusty, Cincinnati's a jungle, and Cleveland's gone to the dogs.

Quote Originally Posted by Holden McGroin View Post
    What a matchup for my first playoff game. I'm so syked!
    Are you and Pat related? And do you ever play role reversal?

I guess the earliest we can meet now is 11.30, as the lot doesn't open 'til then, does it?

Wink Re: Alright My Little Chickidees

Quote Originally Posted by FellsPointRaven View Post
    I guess the earliest we can meet now is 11.30, as the lot doesn't open 'til then, does it?
    Fuck it! I'm coming up at 10 am. If I cannot get into Lot J, I'll go visit BRaven for awhile. Maybe Sykesvile Ravens Fan & her gang.

btw: headed out the the Giant shortly. Does anyone ever eat anything healthy, i.e. fruits & vegetables? Every time I have brought them before, they seem to go untouched.

btw2: I am so-o-o-o-o-o fuckin' wound up right now for tomorrow's game that I already have tapped into tomorrow's supply of ale. If I see anyone tonight who tells me to "get over it", I'll knock them on their ass!
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

Hey Fells - what are you doing tonight? Feel like stopping at the Wharf Rat for a few pints?

Maybe Losac - I'm pretty damn pumped up right now. I may stop by Max's for happy hour.

Supposed to be cleaning the house tonight for the In-laws' arrival on Sunday. Maybe a quick scrub of the bathroom will buy me a beer pass or two.

Cool. I'll be at the back bar in my Bart Scott jersey with the usual crew. Hope to see you down there!

Hey Losac & Fell Point: I'm headed up the Baltimore shortly to see the purple lights. I'll join you -- buy a few. Where is Max's - is it along Broadway?
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

Got your PM. That's cool. I'll be at the Wharf Rat most of the night if you wanted to have a few there instead. It's less crowded than Max's and right down the street from it. But I'm up for either.

Max's is on Broadway, at the corner of Broadway and Lancaster Streets. Wharf Rat is on Ann Street, just one block east along Lancaster Street from Max's.