Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: Jaws most impressed with Ravens!?

Jaws endorsement is the kiss of death.

He just changed it to the Bengals at half time.

I saw that too SDS. So while we have you here, can we expect some Coach's Corner and some hot chick avatars?
    SS

Well the praise was nice while it lasted.

It's pre-season!!!

I heard him say he thought we were the best team in the division as well and started laughing.

Sitting here watching the Bengals destroy the Packers certainly is impressive, and could very well change someones opinion, but it's freakin' pre-season.

That Packers team they're playing very well might be the worst team in the league.
    At least they look like it tonight, and we looked like it on Thursday night.
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!

Quote Originally Posted by Raineman
    I saw that too SDS. So while we have you here, can we expect some Coach's Corner and some hot chick avatars?
    OMG, please don't confuse me with that a-hole. That guy has been following me around the internet for three years pretending he's me. He did the same thing to BaltimoreRon.

I like Jaws....hate Steve Young.
    M&T Bank Stadium - Section 513
    Proud Season Ticket Holder since 1998

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

I think the Bengals can be run on, the Packers weren't that team but we could be. The Stealers also could be. If you can run on the Bengals and stop the run you can beat them but you have to pressure Palmer. They have their weak spots as well, we just have to exploit them.

Yes Tex at the end of last year Jaws said that after studying the film it looked like Boller was maturing into a good QB.He said that he liked some of the throws he made and pointed out the reads in relation to those throws if I remember correctly.

I think we'll be a good team, but I don't see how the Bengals get less than 10wins this year. It doesn't bother me that Jaws changed his pick after it looked like they were playing 11 on 7 against Green Bay. I already assumed we would split with Cincy (each winning at home) and I stand by that. I have however changed the game in Cincy 4 days after playing Pitt to a blowout loss.

This is the problem with having 2 franchise QBs in our division. Barring a special season, we will probably never be the top team in the division for the next decade. Because of how much someone like Palmer brings to the table, our whole team needs to be that much better than Cincy's just to keep up. This is why we need a long term answer at QB.

Southeast England,where the only Raven flag flutters.

The only people who watch more game film on the Ravens other than Raven players and coach's is the fans.I think we have a better idea of whats what.
    Than some of these TV guys.
    Put the smile back on your face.This is a 60 minute ball game.

Two points --

1) Steve Young is an annoying prick who doesn't seem to appreciate football games that feature good defense; and

2) The Bengals may be the best team in the AFCN but they have a very tough schedule. I don't have it in front of me but I think they play some of the tough teams that we also play (Denver, KC) plus they also have New England and Indy. If we can split with them, it's not out of the question that we could finish with a better record.