Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Re: GAME THREAD - Ravens/Giants

Hey Samari, you have to LOOK AT THE BALL while defending. That is how you not get called for interference.

This is just getting fugly.

First and 10- Ward takes it over the right side for a gain of two.
    2nd and 8- Pass from Eli to Ward up to the 25 yard line. Jacobs is heading to the tunnel though.

1st and 10 from the Giants thirty- Ward breaks through the middle up the Ravens 47.

1st and 10- Finally we stuff them for a two yard gain.
    2nd and 8- Complete to Toomer for a gain of nine yards.

1st and 10- Incomplete to the TE, Kevin Boss.
    2nd and 10- Swing pass to Burress who of course picks up a first down for about 14 yards. Geez our defense is looking like a joke right now.

1st and 10- Ward goes over the left side for about six yards. We suck.
    2nd and 4- Manning complete to Ward over the middle for 10 yards. Yeah, we really blow chunks.

1st and goal- Pass attempt to Burress, pass interference on Rolle in the end-zone, so first and goal from the one.

Why even bother with the play-by-play here? They're gonna run it and get a TD.

EDIT: Never mind. They throw it to the wide open second string TE for a TD. My bad.

Game over folks...talk to you next week.
    M&T Bank Stadium - Section 513
    Proud Season Ticket Holder since 1998

lmao.

Ballgame.

We blow. This team has no freaking heart when things start going against them. This game is more than likely over.

Blog Entries

I'm off to make dinner or something. This is awful.

Blog Entries

for some reason, this feels more depressing than the Colts game...i didn't want to turn the Colts game off till 2nd half, but i'm done with our game right now....

It's very discouraging for the game to be over before the middle of the second quarter.

I didn't think we were going to win. But I also didn't think we were going to get pushed around like we are on both sides of the ball.

Last week I didn't get to watch the game because I had to take my aunt to the hospital. She's fine, just sprained her foot, but it's rather annoying I didn't get to watch a game where we actually decided to play.

I mean, I don't think I've ever seen this defense get manhandled like this.

It's one thing to get thrown on like we did against the Colts...we typically aren't that good against the pass.

But to have a team ram the ball down our throats like this...I don't recognize this defense at all. It's like 1996 all over.

3 possessions, 3 TD's...the Giants had over 100 yards rushing with over 9 minutes left...IN THE SECOND QUARTER!

Quote Originally Posted by RavenScallywag View Post
    for some reason, this feels more depressing than the Colts game...i didn't want to turn the Colts game off till 2nd half, but i'm done with our game right now....
    I dont remember the Colts game but this defense hasn't stopped them 1 time all half. And we are suppose to the best in the league...its pathetic.
    M&T Bank Stadium - Section 513
    Proud Season Ticket Holder since 1998

Blog Entries

30 more yards from Jacobs will break our "no individual 100 yd rusher" streak.

that's just sad!
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!