Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

I don't think we should play today...

I mean why bother?
    Accordong to every article I've read, and every prediction I've seen on TV, we stand absolutely no fucking chance of winning this game.
    All of them on ESPN think the Giants running game will be too much for our defense.
    I mean afterall, the Pittsburgh D is ranked right along us and they couldn't stop it.

So what do you say we just call the commish, say fuck it, we forfeit today, and will use this week as our bye?

Ya know, I think you'd be hard pressed to find anybody that thought the Browns could beat the Giants a few weeks ago, but after seeing that happen, I'd like to think there would be somebody that thinks we have a shot of beating this team.

I wouldn't lay money down that we will win, but I wouldn't bet against us winning either.

So who has the commishes number?

I got leaves all over the yard that need raking anyway so having a bye today would help me out in that regard.
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!

Re: I don't think we should play today...

No shit.

I watched that same love fest and it was disgusting.

Not ONE of them on NFL Countdown gave us any sort of respect -- and in contrast Hodge over on Sports Center gave about 5 reason why we might actually pull this one out.

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    No shit.

I watched that same love fest and it was disgusting.

Not ONE of them on NFL Countdown gave us any sort of respect -- and in contrast Hodge over on Sports Center gave about 5 reason why we might actually pull this one out.

Exactly what prompted me to start this thread.

I mean, NO RESPECT AT ALL!!!!

They act like we've never played a team that has a multi dimensional running attack before.
    We've never seen a big running back before.

Nope, Rex Ryan hasn't got a clue as to how to slow down a running attack like theirs.
    Eli is gonna lite up the sky with that rocket arm he has in 20-30 mph wind gusts.

I think the only way we win this game is if the entire Giants team comes down with staph infections.

Where's Kellon Winslow when you need his infectious ass around?
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!

Not surprising to hear what the talking heads say. They get a penalty for ongoing incomplete preparation

People who are in the know are giving us props

"The sports guy" on espn page 2 ranks us as top 5 -- and says between us, steelers, and the panthers -- one of the 3 will show up as a contender the others will be pretenders (great article by the way) http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2...simmons/081107

So does football outsiders based on much more in-depth statistics http://www.footballoutsiders.com/dvo...dvoa-ratings-3

At the end of the day we haven't shown yet that we can beat a highly ranked team ; if we win today enough love will follow

Warren Sapp on Inside the NFL this week picked us to beat the Giants.

At least all of the predictions I have seen so far don't have the Giants winning by much.

No matter what happens, I will watch every second of the game and will not give up until there is no time on the clock.

And it was embarrassing too.

Chris Berman said "the Ravens just dont have any offensive weapons".

Can someone walk up to his fat ass, not get caught in his gravitational pull and whisper in his ear that we scored 27 or more points in our last 4 games ???? Or maybe Flacco has the same numbers then his beloved Matt Ryan???

I personally think we come up short today and lose this game.

I just don't think we can muster up enough offense against their defense to win.

With that being said, I think there are definitely ways we can pull off an upset and shock the world here.
    To basically disregard any ability we have on both sides of the ball the way these idiots do is amazing to me.

If our offensive line shows up today and limits the pressure the Giants defense poses then I definitely think we have a chance.

The Giants will get their yards on the ground.
    Just about every team manages to bust a play or two throughout the game, but to act like we're gonna roll over and let them run through us like a freight train all game long is absurd.
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!

Yea,i wiatched the same shit on ESPN.i hate it as much as you guy's do.But what make's it so much better is when i can wear a shitty ass grin after we do the impossible and upset the all world Giants.

Quote Originally Posted by bmorebirds_24 View Post
    Yea,i wiatched the same shit on ESPN.i hate it as much as you guy's do.But what make's it so much better is when i can wear a shitty ass grin after we do the impossible and upset the all world Giants.
    I agree I'd rather have everybody thinking we would lose and pull the game off...
    Ray and Harbs will have the team pumped and ready.... :ww:

You know what Fanatic?
    I hope we punch the fucking Giants right in the mouth and they get carted off the field.

I hope that we knock Manning out of the game.

Too damn windy today to rake those leaves.
    Former Season ticket holder from 1996 to 2016

Oh and BTW... The Giants have problems with inside rush... Clevelands Shaun Rogers had a field day against the giants... SO!!!!

Haloti Ngata should have a very very big day, if not it will be because the double and triple team him opening up Suggs, Pryce, Ray Ray, and others...

Watch for a lot of safety blitzes...

They were spewing the same shit on Sirius NFL tailgate show this AM.
    Gave the Ravens "some" credit, "3 headed running attack" comes to mind, but overall dismised them out right.
    Bring it on.
    Who thought we'd be where we are??
    At least we have competive FB to watch and get fired up about.
    Prior to the season who'd of thunk it??