Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Looks Like RAVENS vs. Colts

If Indy plays like this next week, Ravens win by 14. If not...Ravens win by 10.

Quote Originally Posted by Tex Ritter View Post
    I must confess I am a bit worried now after watching how great the Colt defense played. Their offense was not that impressive but wow, their defense was phenomenal!

Whose defense was phenomenal? The Colts defense looked good against a Chiefs offense that quit.

This beating of the Chiefs could be bad for the Colts. They played a team that quit after the first play. The Colts made mistakes and were still comfortably in the lead. I don't think the Colts broke a sweat. They are goign to be soft against a TRUE physical team: the RAVENS.

I see us winning the game 28-14.
    It's a new season! It's a new day!

I'm GLAD the Colts D showed up. That means that McNair & Co. will have no false sense of security in practice this week.

That being said, the Colts D played lights out against Cincy and the proceeded to lay a big turd the next week. I think they shot their wad today.

I don't know how many of you have been listening to Rex Ryan on the radio over the past few days, but the guy is the picture of surpreme confidence. Paraphrasing what he said yesterday - "Whomever it is, we'll show up. They gotta come into our house, with our fans, against this defense - it isn't even CLOSE".

WORLD CHAMPIONS 2000 * 2012

I'm a nervous wreck

Jesus, Mary and Joseph . . . . how the heck am I going to get through this week?
    Screw 'em all

Proud Member of BASH - Baltimore Association of Steeler Haters

Just don't go sacrificing any freaking chickens. Unless they have PERDUE already stamped on them!

WORLD CHAMPIONS 2000 * 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Tex Ritter View Post
    I must confess I am a bit worried now after watching how great the Colt defense played. Their offense was not that impressive but wow, their defense was phenomenal!
    Gee, you don't think the Colts D looked so good because they had everyone on TV, the internet & print saying they were going to lose & the Chiefs were going to shove LJ down their throats? They got up for 1 game because they had something to prove & the Chiefs offense was still in KC. The Colts were also home in that crappy dome of concrete & aluminum. Let's see how phenominal their D looks next week.

The curse of Unitas lives next week as the Ravens will move on to the AFC Championship & Peyton goes home & cries & throws his team mates under the bus again this year.

My youngest son Kyle w/ Michael Phelps after the Browms game 12/24/11

Season Ticket Holder Since 96,
    Loud, Proud & Purple in Section 504. GO RAVENS, all the way to Indy for the Lombardi!!!

7. Re: Looks Like RAVENS vs. Colts

What a matchup for my first playoff game

GO RAVENS!
    Pittsburgh's all rusty, Cincinnati's a jungle, and Cleveland's gone to the dogs.

I am so fucking psyched that I can't even believe it. And I don't even have tickets yet!