Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Looks Like RAVENS vs. Colts

In watching this game, two things stick out.

1. I am glad the Chiefs won't win this game, because they would just make it too easy on the Chargers. The Chiefs are pathetic and are proving the media's argument that they don't deserve to be there.

2. Peyton Manning has thrown 3 INTs. If they play like this against us next week, the Colts will get destroyed by us. Manning cannot handle alot of pressure, and the Ravens can bring it without rushing everyone. I would not care about getting alot of sacks on Peyton. I just want to rush Peyton into some bad decisions.

We will beat the Colts, and after the Pats beat the Jets, I believe the Pats will beat the Chargers.
    It's a new season! It's a new day!

Re: Looks Like RAVENS vs. Colts

I agree with your assessment.

The Chiefs don't have ONE freakin' first down in 2.5 quarters. And they aren't playing a good defense. They are stinking up the joint.

WORLD CHAMPIONS 2000 * 2012

Yup, Chiefs are pathetic.

BRING ON THE COLTS!!!

The Colts kicking game is scaring me as Vinatieri is making some long Field Goals. I don't want to give them any chance of scoring no matter what yardage they are at.

As I type this the score just went Colts 23 - Chiefs 8.
    Pffffff! I trust wikipedia more than the NFL. If anyone would know football, it is clearly wikipedia.
    -xmradiodave 9/13/08

The Chiefs really do look miserable. Every part of their game has fallen apart in succession. No running, receivers drop passes, their defense holds up early but wears out late, then Green starts throwing the ball in stupid places trying to force passes, special teams can't do anything right, and now the pass blocking falls apart COMPLETELY. Bring on the Colts!

I never thought I'd ever say this...THE COLTS WIN!

WE MUST PROTECT THIS HOUSE!!!!
    Pffffff! I trust wikipedia more than the NFL. If anyone would know football, it is clearly wikipedia.
    -xmradiodave 9/13/08

History repeats itself. Last couple of times, the Broncos went to Indy and got their asses handed to them on a silver platter. The Colts then proceeded to fail miserably wherever it was. I see BALTIMORE in the AFC Championship game!

We are in serious trouble...

Collinsworth pimping us vs. Indy right now.

Yeah, the completely useless Chiefs offense had nothing to do with that AMAZING Colts D display.

The Colts were at home, with the crowd...the Chiefs offense was abysmal...their
    offensive schemes sucked and they made almost no adjustments until it was too late. They tried to run LJ down the throats of the Indy D...no play action..nada.
    The only time they did anything different was when they scored.

Indy was daring KC to throw. They were doing the same thing to the Chiefs like teams did against us when we didn't have a passing game....all we had was Heap and Jamal for offense....and a lot of scrap heap receivers that no one respected.

They also played the wrong QB.
    we aren't just loyal, we are obsessed. and we are violently so. we are baltimore, and we are the epitome of dysfunctionality.

Any defense can look better then they are agains an offense that just doesn't want to play. Indy's D is that good and they'll get beat big time by our O team. Let's face it that if Manning has three picks next week those will become points on the board with a minimum of 9 and a maximum of 21 (not going to even through a 2pt conversion in there). We'll have TDs on both sides of the ball.
    -xmradiodave 9/13/08