Post Two things for the new board

I just wanted to let the new board know of my Ravens yahoo group which I post to when I put Ravens related videos up, like training camp videos and other videos that is good for people out of the Ravens viewing area or for people who like older games.

http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/raventorrent/

Or check out my webpage although a lot of the links don't work at the moment but I'll have new stuff up soon.

http://www.jonathan-grossman.com

The other thing is, I use Firefox and can't seem to reply or post stuff though it, only seems to work with Internet Explorer, anyone else have this issue?

Cool. Welcome over to the board. At least we are all new together. :)
    It's a new season! It's a new day!

Quote Originally Posted by JonG316
    The other thing is, I use Firefox and can't seem to reply or post stuff though it, only seems to work with Internet Explorer, anyone else have this issue?
    I noticed this problem also. I pointed it out in the Welcome thread.

At home, I decided to use Netscape to get around the problem until it's fixed. It can render with either engine: Firefox or IE. It's slow, but it's better than using a Microsoft product...until I get my Mac, anyway.
    [FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Purple"][B]I will show you fear in a handful of dust.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
    [SIZE="1"][COLOR="Purple"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]T.S. Eliot[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Blog Entries
    I'm using Firefox no problem here...maybe I have a newer version?
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

Mine is the latest version (I'm obsessive that way), but I'll tinker with it to see if there is a setting that's off on my end.
    [FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Purple"][B]I will show you fear in a handful of dust.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
    [SIZE="1"][COLOR="Purple"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]T.S. Eliot[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]

I just wanted to let the new board know of my Ravens yahoo group which I post to when I put Ravens related videos up, like training camp videos and other videos that is good for people out of the Ravens viewing area or for people who like older games.
    Very cool dude. I don't have the space to host full games. I can do the clips if you can host the full games. Rock on!