Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

for the progressives...

While the right wing continues to try to make the case that Palin has more than two brain cells to rub against each other and continue to try to make Obama out to be a terrorist/communist/marxist/messiah/nazi/slave owner/big scary black guy/arab/muslim/guy with funny name here is a great video montage to save for posterity:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qiRw....dailykos.com/

Re: for the progressives...

If Mickey Mouse had won the democratic nomination he would have been elected president.

Quote Originally Posted by RavensDomination View Post
    If Mickey Mouse had won the democratic nomination he would have been elected president.
    You should be grateful then that Obama ran.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Galen Sevinne View Post
    You should be grateful then that Obama ran.
    We'll see won't we? ;)

Al Qaeda endorsed McCain.
    Ravens Nest #1, Harford County

iran endorsed obama fred,,,,,take that helmet off and let some sense in buddy

Quote Originally Posted by LOT"H"TAILGATER View Post
    iran endorsed obama fred,,,,,take that helmet off and let some sense in buddy
    Trap - Al Qaeda DID endorse McCain. You are the one that needs to "take that helmet off"

Here's the link from your "Fair and Balanced" web site:
    http://elections.foxnews.com/2008/10...ain-president/

Here's some more links:
    http://www.infowars.com/?p=5470
    http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...topnews&sub=AR
    http://www.nytimes.com/2008/10/26/op...on&oref=slogin

The politics of fear is over!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TRAP View Post
    Youre right Fred but did you ask why? Probably not. Here's just one answer. Al Q has been watching our markets slide with jubilation and expect the trend to continue with McCain. They think he will hurt the economy further.

Like Galen, you never give the full facts or reasons why.

However, 4 of the 5 most terrorist groups in the world - the PLO, Hamas, Hezbolla and Jihadi endorsed and contributed money to Obama and expect him to pay back like ending the war vs terrorism.

Their guy won.

You're right. The fear is over with the terrorists. Your guy won.

The fear is still with us when they attack us again and with the involuntary servitude programs Osama is going to hit us with. See Involuntary servitude thread for youths and Seniors are expected to do community service also from 54 to 150 hours pr yr with the Head Start Program.
    It comes under Osama's self improvement program.

That's fear Fred.

You can go to hell Fred, I mean, www.change.gov which lists just some of the stuff Osama will do to us.

A DEMOCRACY IS ONLY TEMPORARY - ALEXANDER TYLER, UNIV OF EDENBURG, SCOTLAND AT THE TIME OUR CONSTITUTION WAS WRITTEN
    The international world and USA all endorse Obama. There isn't a country or organization outside of the social conservatives (who probably still believe the world is flat) who aren't thrilled with the choice of Obama. Even the fiscal conservative republicans are accepting and curious about an Obama Presidency.

European countries, latin american countries and mid-east countries applaud the fact that we elected an intellectual to office not a fundamentalist. Someone who is smart, diverse, compassionate to all and tempered.

Keep it up Trap...keep thinking Obama is an Al Qaeda plant. Keep listening to Rush.

Quote Originally Posted by TRAP View Post
    It's one thing for the world to be rejoicing over Obama but quite another thing for 4 of the worse terrorist groups to endorse and finance his campaign in advance while expecting returns when he wins.

You conveniently dodged why Al Q endorsed Mac which was to further our economic downturn which would further their gains vs us in their twisted minds.

Keep listening to Jeremiah Wright and Louie Farrakhan.

Oh yea Fred, China is giving out a $500B buyout to its industry. When America gets a cold, the rest of the world gets pneumonia.
    Look at what you just wrote - you just made two arguments as to why Obama would be a better president than McCain.

The politics of fear is over! It's time to hunt down Bin Laden. It's time to support YOUR next president!

Trap - I take back my "take that helmet off" comment to you. I just realized that the original comment was from Lot"H"Tailgater and not you. Had a Dubya moment there - what can I say! :happyanim

However, why hasn't Bin Laden been hunted down yet? Since McCain has the same policies as Bush, what makes you think McCain would track him down? It's totally inexcusable and unacceptable that Bin Laden isn't captured or dead now. AND - I'll make the same statement 4 years from now if Obama doesn't get him.

You really need to get over the Commie labor camps - you ought to know now that Rush and Hannity are having complete meltdowns right now.

Quote Originally Posted by FredGrau View Post
    You really need to get over the Commie labor camps
    God forbid if anyone in America should be asked to think about someone other than themselves for 30 hours a year. Wouldn't that be a christian principle anyway?

Funny how Hannity and Rush et al. are able to reframe a christian principle like serving one's neighbor into "commie labor camp"???

I think you need to take a gut check Trap and try to figure out where you stand with some of your principles before you so eagerly and readily espouse those of "soon to be has beens" like Rush and Hannity.

Obama is asking people to help one another and come together around the issue of service work and you criticize that? "WWJD" Call service work negative?

Does it matter which candidate a terrorist group endorses? I personally do not think so.

Obama won the election convincingly. He is going to be the head muckity-muck in charge. If there is so much fear and uncertainty surrounding Obama, I would hate to think that so many people in the USA are terrorist supporters, and elected a terrorist sympathizer into the highest office in the USA.

So much bumper-sticker politics goes on in here, and that is fine I suppose. I think it is a bit on the silly side to make claims that Obama will bend to the will of terrorists, and call off the campaign agains global terrorism. Terrorist attacks are not exclusive to U.S. soil. Obama I hope would understand that.
    I am sure he knows the global impact concedeing to terrorist groups would have.

I do not agree with a time-table on Iraq. I think we need to be there as long as it takes to get the job done. But the question is "What is the job, now"? Fight terrorists on their soil? Build a democracy? Steal Oil? Find weapons of mass destruction? I will be damned if I know. Having served in the U.S.M.C., and having family and friends still serving and currently in Iraq, I think we should at least have some type of solidified answer. That way, when said job is finished, our men and women get to come home and be with their families.

Like it or not, Obama is our President. He won convincingly, be it by blind sheep voting, or educated and calculated voting. I am ready to give the guy a chance to succeed or fail. Clean the slate. The office is his, and it is way too early to call his administration a failure or a success.
    I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman!