Thread: I Truly Hope

1. I Truly Hope

that Ray Lewis, Jamal Lewis, Brian Billick and other Superbowl XXXV Ravens are pounding it into the brains, of the young and rookie Ravens, that this may be the ONLY time they will EVER be in the position that they are in right now to win a Superbowl...:D I am sure they are, but I hope they are harping on it every minute of every day, because there is the chance that they may not be here or they may be injured next year, etc....I would bring in Goose and other SB XXXV Ravens and give them a pep talk...I really believe that this is such an AWESOME chance to win another ring!

Re: I Truly Hope

could not agree more! think of all the guys like Dan Marino that had one chance and never returned, not to mention all the Warren Moons that played for years without a shot. there is NO guarantee the team will be this succesful again (though I hope it is!)...
    right on Ravenator!!!

Re: I Truly Hope

Nice Post.

Yeah, Bring in Goose, Rod, Rob, Shannon, even Trent (won't happen) Last night Billick said the same thing that the J.O's, Ray, Mason, Pryce, Matt, Chris, Flynn, Mule and others can share the experience with the young turks. I bet if Marino knew he would only be in one Super Bowl, as young as he was..... he would have approached things a tad but differently. What I liked about the 2000 team, was the James Trapp, Antony Mitchell, Keith Washington, Jelly, Coates, Robert Bailey, Billy Davis, etc........ guys that were truly the unsung hero's

Billick is absolutley at his best when he has to dig down deep for certain motivation material.

Our next game is 8 days away, and I bet we are all on pins and needles.....now!