Game Injury Report: Ravens @ Texans

RAVENS

OUT: S Dawan Landry (neck); CB Chris McAlister (knee); DOUBTFUL: TE Daniel Wilcox (illness/thigh); QUESTIONABLE: CB Samari Rolle (neck); LB Bart Scott (chest) PROBABLE: T Jared Gaither (neck/knee); RB Le'Ron McClain; (ankle); RB Willis McGahee (ankle); DL Brandon McKinney (shoulder); RB Ray Rice (chest); T Adam Terry (knee)

TEXANS

OUT: WR Andre Davis (finger); QB Matt Shaub (knee); DOUBTFUL: DT Amobi Okoye (ankle); PROBABLE: RB Ahman Green (thigh); LB DeMeco Ryans ; (shoulder); LB Chaun Thompson (hamstring); WR Kevin Walter (back)

Re: Game Injury Report: Ravens @ Texans

I was recently told by a Texans fan that DeMeco Ryans is the best MLB in the NFL.

I'm thinking maybe a certain Baltimore Ravens MLB will have something to say about that...;)

Quote Originally Posted by RAVENOUS52 View Post
    I was recently told by a Texans fan that DeMeco Ryans is the best MLB in the NFL.

I'm thinking maybe a certain Baltimore Ravens MLB will have something to say about that...;)
    Ask TL. He must be a Texan fan as well or perhaps it is the lavender shade of the purple glasses.

I am still trying to find the footage of Ray "slowing down" or some tape of someone playing the position better than Ray.

How many RBs in a row does Ray have to knock down to get some respect? They always Rodney Dangerfield the Ravens.

Anyone hear anything more detailed about McLain? Besides of course wanting him to play, he's on my fantasy team. . . :)
    Festivus

His definitions and arguments were so clear in his own mind that he was unable to understand how any reasonable person could honestly differ with him.

Add LB Zac Diles out for the Texans, he broke his leg in a special teams drill Wednesday.

Word was that Samari Rolle was going to play Sunday. I am guessing he's going to be covering Andre Johnson then?

Erf

Quote Originally Posted by StingerNLG View Post
    Word was that Samari Rolle was going to play Sunday. I am guessing he's going to be covering Andre Johnson then?

Erf
    All signs point to Rolle playing.

I don't think they are gonna put a specific DB on Johnson. What they will do is roll coverage to whatever side he's on though.

PP

Rolle is in according to all reports