Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Brandon Marshall

Thank you Houston, I didn't notice all of that.

The only really silly thing would have been that he definetely would have been flagged for using a prop.

Plus lets face it this wasn't about Obama and history as much as it would have been about Marshall's ego and getting into the spotlight.

Prima donna
    • Section 133 for eternity!
    • I know... The family resemblance is uncanny.
    • START WEARING PURPLE!!!!

Good Lord people, it was a joke. Get over yourselves, your messiah won, go celebrate in Charles Village and get arrested. :D

Anyway, it would have definitely been a 15 yarder. Using a prop is a penalty thanks to Ocho Stinko. Some were even calling for a flag for simply pulling something out of his pants, but Stokely quickly had him put the gloves away (or whatever it was) to avoid that.

Quote Originally Posted by RavensDomination View Post
    Good Lord people, it was a joke. Get over yourselves, your messiah won, go celebrate in Charles Village and get arrested. :D
    Geez your a real sad guy... I just you must be a Bush fan.... smh

Anyway... I think the NFL needs to get back to letting these guys celebrate... it's very entertaining to watch steve smith run into the endzone on Fred smoot and mock his "Love Boat" incident....
    Or a Chad Johnson entertain his fans by doing something that'll make people laugh and smile.

Thats just my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by RavensDomination View Post
    How do you set to ignore someone?

Quote Originally Posted by Marcel#52 View Post

Anyway... I think the NFL needs to get back to letting these guys celebrate... it's very entertaining to watch steve smith run into the endzone on Fred smoot and mock his "Love Boat" incident....
    Or a Chad Johnson entertain his fans by doing something that'll make people
    laugh and smile.

Thats just my opinion
    I disagree with this. I think they should go the other way like in college where you can only celebrate with your teamates. Football is a team game.

Plus this just gives people who only care about "Star-Power" and antics like Tony Konholer more to talk about. (God I want to punch that guy)
    • Section 133 for eternity!
    • I know... The family resemblance is uncanny.
    • START WEARING PURPLE!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by pyite32 View Post
    How do you set to ignore someone?

I disagree with this. I think they should go the other way like in college where you can only celebrate with your teamates. Football is a team game.

Plus this just gives people who only care about "Star-Power" and antics like Tony Konholer more to talk about. (God I want to punch that guy)
    I like that idea... and I fully 1000% agree with u on the Kornhiesher (however its spelled) he has to be the most annoyingly stupid, Non-football educated guy ever.... He should have stuck with P.T.I where he was alot better...

Quote Originally Posted by Marcel#52 View Post

Or a Chad Johnson entertain his fans by doing something that'll make people laugh and smile.

Thats just my opinion
    Well, here is my opinion. I personally don't care a whole lot whether they celebrate, or not. (Actually I prefer not, but that's just me.) But, it is obvious the NFL had to do something, or it would have gotten completely out of hand. It already had, when Chad eight five started telling the media to wait til next sunday.... He said he had a deer in his garage that he had found on the road, and he was planning a celebration ..... Huh? What? The only thing the NFL COULD do was draw a line... one that was not open to interpretation... What, were they going to include the celebration flags in the challenge oppurtunities?
    You know, when one does something outrageous, the next had to come up with something more outrageous(er)... just like the movies, or shock jocks.... It was time to "nip it in the bud" -Barney Fife.