The day she was selected for VP, I wrote about this being a hail mary for Mccain. Obviously the pass wasn't caught and the winning touchdown not caught.

It will be interesting over the next couple of days and weeks to see the bits of truth come out about her. Personally I think she is a cancer to american politics and have little mercey for her. Her stoking the fires of racism and hatred during her rallies were a serious low point in this campaign and really made McCain look worse than he needed to.

She is now being called out for her absolute ignorance and lack of understanding about even the simpliest of things.

Of all networks, Fox is reporting hte following:

1. She had to be informed what countries are part of NAFTA.

2. Prior to her debate she had to be told numerous times that Africa is a continent NOT a country.

3. She refused coaching prior to the Couric interview.

I keep hearing that McCain only lost because of he economy and Palin actually helped him more than hurt. The truth is Mccain began to slide in the polls four days prior to Lehman Brothers flopping and his comments about the economy being fundamentally strong. The Couric interview was four days before the statement by McCain. When the US realized how dumb she was, independents started peeling of...McCain's lack of understanding about the economy further peeled moderates and cemented the republican ticket as too risky.

I think republicans seriously have to look at those members of the party that think she is 2012 material. Truly I am annoyed that conservatives like hannity, rush and the party in general thought we were too stupid to see through this modern day Pygmalion. These folks should lose all credibility until they come out and own up to their unpatriotic behaviors.

I look forward to more honest material on this right wing scam attempt.

Here is the fox report:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=MWZHTJsR4Bc