Lightbulb Ravens on SKY tv?

We are scheduled for a SATURDAY game @Dallas in week 16 (20th December) I am hosting my nephew and his mate (Dolphins fan) from 'Uni'.

Anyone fancy coming up for the game as well?

I think with our current league position / play we will be picked for one of the remaining 'games of choice' on SKY. I'll let you know if we come out of the hat! :ww:

:celery
    Last edited by UKRaven; 11-03-2008 at 09:55 AM. Reason: typo

2. Re: Ravens on SKY tv?

just got back from Amsterdam. watched the Titans Packers on the SKY. Followed the Raven Game . Pretty cool city.

Re: Ravens on SKY tv?

Seems we have been shafted again!! The Ravens @ Giants is not live or red button. 11 weeks and not one live game by choice.

They is getting an email this week.
    Last edited by UKRaven; 11-11-2008 at 03:50 AM.

Ravens - Giants not being on is absoutely shocking!!

Week 12 at home to the Eagles is on the red button!!! Woohoo!!

Only way it wouldnt be now is if they change our game from 1pm to the Sunday Nighter - either way.... WE'RE ON TV!!!!!

The last day they can move the game is today and if they were to move it'd be to a 4.15 kick as they've already got Indy vs SD as the SNF game. Even a move to 4.05/4.15 is unlikely as FOX has the Giants and the Cards which is already a decent one for their late game.

The game that may move is the Steelers game to a 4.15 kick, unlikely that that moves to SNF as they've got Dallas and the Giants that week I think, but as a 4.15 kick that'd be ideal for CBS' national game presuming they've got the double header that week, though I'm not sure whether they do, so I'm just rambling and having damned good fun with it. :D

I think if we keep winning as do the Steelers then we can guarantee that the week 15 game is on. I'll go on record now as saying this is my favourite season so far in supporting the Ravens. It's just so exciting to watch the team grow together. Guys like Ngata, Flacco and Rice coming into their own. Just...Awesome!!

Gordon - 2000/01 was better in every way!!!!

Lol, I imagine it was but that it was only in the playoffs that year that I even started watching football.

A good time to start by anyone's standards.

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Gordon - 2000/01 was better in every way!!!!
    I bought our PSLs in April of 2000 coming off an 8-8 season. Got a great deal. Before that I had been working Sundays which made it impossible for me to get season tickets. It worked out perfectly. I even saw the Ravens open the season in Pitt with the 16-0 shutout and the win in AZ in December (my son was born 9.5 months later and was 2-3 weeks late - hhmmm). And then of course we drove to Tampa!

That said, let's finish this one before we assume it will be the lesser. Who knows!