Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Re: Why Sell Playoff Tickets??

In 2003 when we played the titans one of the guys i sit with forgot to send in his money...didnt tell any of us that he didnt til a few days before the game....and sure enough we get to our seats...(we have 8 together-all individual psl's) it was the 7 of us....and one TITANS fan, Of course...he bought it from a broker. It was funny....but not funny....he never lived that down.

Picture from the game:
    http://www.bmoreravens.com/images/20...ture%20009.jpg
    Season ticket holder since 1996 Section 148 Tailgate Lot H
    See my photos and video at www.bmoreravens.com

Re: Why Sell Playoff Tickets??

Until the Titians game I never realized that the seats would go to brokers, I found out the hard way when someone found my tickets on e-bay. In 2003 we did not have the money for the tickets and I vowed then that it would never happen again.

I totally agree with Ladyraven127. You go girl! My husband wants me to go to the games, the playoffs and the superbowl.

I didn't buy my PSL to make money. There are other ways to make money, like work.

Blog Entries

Off on a tangent here...

I once gave two of my four to a customer. On game day, there were these two strangers sitting next to me.. I asked them if they worked for XYZCorp. and they told me no, they had bought them outside the stadium that day.

WTF!

Needless to say, that company gets a 5 cent notepad and a crappy card at Christmas now.
    Admin Steve :uk:
    Screwing up Ravens message boards since 1999.

Quote Originally Posted by 24x7 Admin View Post
    Off on a tangent here...

I once gave two of my four to a customer. On game day, there were these two strangers sitting next to me.. I asked them if they worked for XYZCorp. and they told me no, they had bought them outside the stadium that day.

WTF!

Needless to say, that company gets a 5 cent notepad and a crappy card at Christmas now.
    You need some better customers!!! I wouldn't even give them the 5 cent notepad or Christmas card, you're a better man than me. 1 thing I can guarentee is you will always see 2 Ravens fans in my 2 seats & my brother's 2.

My youngest son Kyle w/ Michael Phelps after the Browms game 12/24/11

Season Ticket Holder Since 96,
    Loud, Proud & Purple in Section 504. GO RAVENS, all the way to Indy for the Lombardi!!!