Thread: One week to go:

One week to go:

With one week to go here are several electoral vote maps predictions:

Politico.com -Obama 306 McCain 142 Toss up 90

RealClearPolitics - Obama 375 McCain 163

Karl Rove - Obama 306 McCain 157 Toss up 75

NBC - Obama 286 McCain 163 Toss up 89

Re: One week to go:

Never in a million years did I think I was going to vote Obama but given McCain is mostly going to continue the Bush policies including conservative judges on the supreme court, windfall bonus's to big business and continuing the bushs tax cuts among many other things. I need to look past "reverand" Wright and vote for who I believe has the vast majority of the people in this countrys best interests at heart.

Looking forward to the Republicans getting their just due for taking a wrecking ball to this country both financially and how the rest of the world views this nation.
    Last edited by RustonRifle; 10-28-2008 at 12:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RustonRifle View Post
    Looking forward to the Republicans getting their just due for taking a wrecking ball to this country both financially and how the rest of the world views this nation.
    :word

Quote Originally Posted by RustonRifle View Post
    Never in a million years did I think I was going to vote Obama but given McCain is mostly going to continue the Bush policies including conservative judges on the supreme court, windfall bonus's to big business and continuing the bushs tax cuts among many other things. I need to look past "reverand" Wright and vote for who I believe has the vast majority of the people in this countrys best interests at heart.

That last paragraph sums it up pretty well.!:usa: