Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Donnie Henderson Fired As Lions DC

So Matt Millen stays in Detroit and they basically can Henderson.

Gee, I can't figure out why that team is something like 50 games under .500 under Millen.

What a joke.

PP

Quote Originally Posted by purplepoe View Post
    So Matt Millen stays in Detroit and they basically can Henderson.

Gee, I can't figure out why that team is something like 50 games under .500 under Millen.

What a joke.

PP
    For real. That franchise is an absolute freaking mess.

www.profootballtalk.com has an item that Henderson may be SF bound since Nolan just fired his DC. The Ravens should make a move fast or he could go there. Speculation is Singeltary may become DC, but he may be gone in a year or more & Henderson could take over as DC when he leaves.Sort of like the plan here we have talked about, bring him back for a year & when Rex goes, he's been back for a year & is comfortable with how we are running our systems.

My youngest son Kyle w/ Michael Phelps after the Browms game 12/24/11

Season Ticket Holder Since 96,
    Loud, Proud & Purple in Section 504. GO RAVENS, all the way to Indy for the Lombardi!!!

the Lyons were a joke before DHen got there. I'm sure he'll land on his feet, and yes it would be great for him to return. and man do I agree with Festivus; Oakland and Arizona are pits. look at the coaches who have failed there--Joe Bugel, Mike Shanahan, Dennis Green, Mike White, Norv Turner, etc. You'd have to be desperate at this point to be a HC for either of these outfits. (in my OFL thread I fantsized about Bidwell taking over the Squealers and making Matt Millen his GM, he he he.)