Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Re: calling out section 541

Quote Originally Posted by Mista T View Post
    Making noise does not require one to be on their feet. The players can't tell if you are on your feet. There's no correlation between standing and yelling. And if the person behind you complains that you are blocking their view, you are being rude to continue to do so, and you would be subject to ejectment for continuing to stand.

:T2:
    I do agree that it is possible to be loud in while sitting. However, a stadium on its feet certainly adds a more frenzied atmosphere to the game.

As someone without a PSL, the majority of my Ravens gamedays are spent in my living room (standing when we're on defense). It is very obvious to me whenever the crowd is on their feet. I have to think the players notice the added tension of a standing crowd as well.

2. Re: calling out section 541

To the original poster, I sit in 541 (have since 2003). Now I can't speak for the Titans game as my Dad had an extra seat on the club level so I sat there, but I know where I am (row 23) and everyone behind me is up just about every 3rd down and loud. I have noticed that pretty much the entire row infront of me does clear out at halftime though (reguardless of the score). Either that or they sell their seats to opposing fans. Anyway, the last 5 or 6 rows up at the top are loud all day.

Oh yeah this is my 1st post...

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswarrior19 View Post
    I do agree that it is possible to be loud in while sitting. However, a stadium on its feet certainly adds a more frenzied atmosphere to the game.

As someone without a PSL, the majority of my Ravens gamedays are spent in my living room (standing when we're on defense). It is very obvious to me whenever the crowd is on their feet. I have to think the players notice the added tension of a standing crowd as well.

i agree 100%!!!!!

people that wanna stand and yell go for it(as i do)if you wanna sit and yell do that too.just dont give us who stand shit because we are there and pumped for our team.i take alot of pride as a fan whenever we are considered one of the loudest stadiums in football.i think we all should be,we only had to go 13 years without a team and wishing we had a team to STAND behind and yell for.

Quote Originally Posted by Mista T View Post
    I don't see why fans get so pissy about getting other fans to stand. If another fan wants to sit, they paid for their ticket and can do whatever they want. The biggest jerks in the stadium are those self-appointed cheerleaders who raise their arms trying to encourage others to stand.

But I make noise the entire time that the Ravens are on Defense. :T2:
    My biggest pet peeve! I guess because we are in the endzone we get the painted drunks with beads trying to get everyone to cheer on offense, so they get face time on TV.
    We moved to the rail this year because of my knee issues and my dad had knee surgery over the summer and he can not stand for prolonged periods of time. Ya'll can stand to your hearts content:ww: