1. OT: College Pick 'em

This year instead of playing on the board I'm having a private game by email list. I have room for 6 more players. If anyone is interested drop me an email. It is late notice, but week one starts on Monday.

Note: It is by email group so you must be prepared to give up your name and addy. There is also a $5 ante that will go into a pot for the winner. Udder n dat, I'll give you more specifics when you email me. I'd love to hear from a few of you who have played with us the past 7 years.

placesthataregone@yahoo.com

Re: OT: College Pick 'em

Are you going to do the NFL pick'em this way too?
    "This year, our attitude when we’re on the field is we’re attacking, we want to put points on the board and then let our defense pin their ears back and have at it."
    -Mark Clayton

3. Re: OT: College Pick 'em

No-
    Crowdog and DRay will being doing Pros like it has always been done. Stay tuned for info.

That is correct.

Crowdog has a prize picked out for the winner, as well...but I'll leave that announcement to him.
    THE 2nd WAVE LOYAL™
    © 2007 DRayRaven Enterprises™. All rights reserved, patent pending.
    The contents of this post may not be reproduced in whole or in part without the express written consent
    of DRayRaven, ProFootball 24x7, the Baltimore Ravens, the National Football League, or related entities.

I'm in. If my profile doesn't list a valid emial, just PM me & I'll get that to you. I hope I'm not too late.

6. Re: OT: College Pick 'em

hurting-
    Email me at the above email address and I'll get you up to speed.
    Also- PurpleRulz- Iffin you still want to play, email me. First games are Thursday.

WOAAA BUNDY