Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Clowns Win Worst then Ravens Loss???

Maybe I am crazy but I am more pissed off that the Clowns won last night with Anderson looking great for one game and Jackass Lewis running like he was trying. I can not stand the fact that our garbage and our practice squad can look good sometimes. Now I know that even Boller looked great in some games, however Anderson went to the Probowl.

I was just hopping that with all the money they paid him after last year and with Quinn on the bench making big draft money that they would have to waste the Anderson Money. I know that it was only one game and I just hope they do not start winning.

LETS GO RAVENS !!!!!

"It is not how you play the game that matters... It is Winning The Super Bowl that counts"... Rumor Ray

Baltimore Has 10 Pro Football Championships!
    Baltimore Colts [NFL] in 1958, 1959, 1968, and 1970
    Baltimore Stars [USFL] in 1985
    Baltimore Stallions [CFL] in 1995
    Baltimore Ravens [NFL] in 2000 and 2012
    Baltimore Mariners [AIFA] in 2010
    Baltimore Mariners [AIF] in 2014

Re: Clowns Win Worst then Ravens Loss???

who cares what the Brownies do? if anything I like it when ex-Ravens do well. I don't care if they finish with 10 wins again.
    I just want the Stoolers and Cheatriots to lose, lose lose.
    "Nothing stops these Baltimore Ravens. Beat them, injure them, shove them to the bottom of the standings, drag them into a hostile environment and mount a big lead, and they just keep trudging forward like nothing fazes them." (Bleacher Report)

It was a home game for them and a trap game for the Giants. Same thing happened to the Skins this weekend.

Frankly, I could care less what the Clown do or dont do unless the Ravens are involved.

The Clowns are the clowns...when it counts they will do what they have always done. Frankly for the long run, Anderson having a good game is probably detrimental to them because it will keep Quinn (and all that money they are paying him) rotting on the vine.

WORLD CHAMPIONS 2000 * 2012

This should actually provide some perspective for us. The Clowns lost to: Ravens, Cowboys, Steelers...all pretty good teams(us included?) People were saying, so, the Ravens beat 2 no win teams... so what?... Well, now that win looks a little better. The Ravens played well in their first 4 games... and lousy in their 5th. Was it a Hiccup? Who knows. We must work a little further into the season to see what our team really is. Maybe we are not so bad? Maybe we are not so good? I guess we still don't know for sure.
    Regardless, we should not be jumping out the window..... yet!

The Pats also got waxed in SD in a similar, but even more embarrasing way. SD just beat them up, ran all over them as well as lighting up the secondary.

The ravens should have 3 or 4 wins, but any team can get beat badly by a good team on the road with a hot start. We still have the #1 ranked D, and the o has at least had some good moments this year.

It just proves that any team can be defeated on any given sunday(or monday).
    we aren't just loyal, we are obsessed. and we are violently so. we are baltimore, and we are the epitome of dysfunctionality.

Great thoughts!!! I am glad they have the money issue tied up in QBs ... I just want them both to suck....

Really as a player I wish Anderson well, it just hurts that he was on our bench... For Jackass Lewis I never can wish him well after he trash talk Baltimore when he left. The player I feel bad for is the only #64 Big Ed and the fact that he now has to suffer with the Lions....

"It is not how you play the game that matters... It is Winning The Super Bowl that counts"... Rumor Ray

Baltimore Has 10 Pro Football Championships!
    Baltimore Colts [NFL] in 1958, 1959, 1968, and 1970
    Baltimore Stars [USFL] in 1985
    Baltimore Stallions [CFL] in 1995
    Baltimore Ravens [NFL] in 2000 and 2012
    Baltimore Mariners [AIFA] in 2010
    Baltimore Mariners [AIF] in 2014

The Browns fans have experienced the rancid stench of Loserdom for so long, maybe it was God's way of giving them something to savor for the rest of the season.

The Modell Curse is brutal. See, it keeps them down, and then just when it looks like there is no hope, gives them an unexpected win or two to draw them out of their pity parties...then WHAM!!!! Back down they go!

WORLD CHAMPIONS 2000 * 2012

This year is wide open. By the end, the SB champ will not be one of the great teams in NFL history, but rather one of those teams where someone has to win the playoffs. I count very few teams out of the playoffs at this point.

lol, you guys are hysterical!!!

good stuff!