Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Leaving for Indy tomarrow

I have a long 10 hour drive ahead of me. Taking the girlfriend to her first road game.

BTW: If any of you are going, check out the Indianapolis Motor Speedway. Its worth the trip. No other sports stadium gives me chills like IMS does in May for the 500.

Re: Leaving for Indy tomarrow

Have fun. Indy was kinda boring the two times I went for away games.

Oh come on, Houston. What wasn't to like about the Hooters girls, the hot wings and the 14 degree chill?

Except that we lost :(

WORLD CHAMPIONS 2000 * 2012

Quote Originally Posted by camdenyard View Post
    Oh come on, Houston. What wasn't to like about the Hooters girls, the hot wings and the 14 degree chill?

Except that we lost :(
    The RCA Dome... SUCKED.

The weather... SUCKED.

The football atmosphere/fans... SUCKED.

Watching those imposters flaunt the name, colors and heritage of my beloved birthplace...SUCKED. :grbac: :grbac:

The Hooters girls and wings....WERE OKAY...

5. Re: Leaving for Indy tomarrow

Quote Originally Posted by RAVENOUS52 View Post
    The football atmosphere/fans... SUCKED.

are you kidding me? nothing like an RCA dome game atmosphere. although it probably did suck for you.. having to watch the Ravens get whipped and all...

How lame. Indy is like Harrisburg with a dome...most annoying people you will ever meet outside of Minnesota.

are you kidding me? nothing like an RCA dome game atmosphere. although it probably did suck for you.. having to watch the Ravens get whipped and all...
    Nothing like an RCA game atmosphere?

Seriously...I found a bunch of people who were not very literate about football. Didn't understand many penalties, made noise while their team was on offense, etc. All they seemed to care about was Manning breaking the TD record. When it was apparent that he wouldn't that day, they started leaving early in the 4th quarter...with their team up but with the game in doubt. That is pathetic.

You want to see a real NFL crowd? Go to a real NFL town like KC, Buffalo, Philly...and BALTIMORE.

WORLD CHAMPIONS 2000 * 2012

You want to see a real NFL crowd? Go to a real NFL town like KC, Buffalo, Philly...and BALTIMORE.
    :hammer: Much Agreed

Nothing like an RCA game atmosphere?

Seriously...I found a bunch of people who were not very literate about football. Didn't understand many penalties, made noise while their team was on offense, etc. All they seemed to care about was Manning breaking the TD record. When it was apparent that he wouldn't that day, they started leaving early in the 4th quarter...with their team up but with the game in doubt. That is pathetic.

Here here, camdenyard. Well said.

Wait until the Colts have a bad year or two and get on a downswing. That new stadium will have so many empty seats.

Quote Originally Posted by crunk-colt View Post
    Bwhahahahahhahah who is this clown??? :bag:
    Waiting for the next one!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RavensFanIAm View Post
    Bwhahahahahhahah who is this clown??? :bag:
    Well hold on, his only comparison is probably seeing a game at East Podunk Middle Of No Where High School in Indiana...

Plus they had the piped in crowd noise on the speakers too...

• Section 133 for eternity!
    • I know... The family resemblance is uncanny.
    • START WEARING PURPLE!!!!

What a podunk city that never deserved an NFL team. At least Jacksonville fans know football. What a bunch of non-football history knowing basketball/Indy race car fans. Hey CRP, hope you didn't buy those seats behind the columns that made the rounds in the summer!!! Great pic Ravenous. Go Ravens!!!

My youngest son Kyle w/ Michael Phelps after the Browms game 12/24/11

Season Ticket Holder Since 96,
    Loud, Proud & Purple in Section 504. GO RAVENS, all the way to Indy for the Lombardi!!!