Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

ESPN 1300 is looking for Anita Mark's replacement

Wink Re: ESPN 1300 is looking for Anita Mark's replacement

In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

Re: ESPN 1300 is looking for Anita Mark's replacement

How about Dee Snider (although I don't think he stutters as much):

I could watch that all day.

Great pics, the air brushed glamor photo and mug shot of the hostess with the mostess. I love that they have a promo in the show that calls it "no holes barred sports talk"??? What else could that possibly mean? Subtle.

I go to CNN for all my breaking lingerie news...

There is a theory which states that if ever anyone discovers exactly what the universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarrely inexplicable…

There is another theory which states that this - has - already - happened…

"We don't have a town drunk...we all take turns..."

For Mr. T who didn't understand,

Anita Marks' claim to fame was playing football. All you hear on ESPN 1300 is how many football related injuries she has had, and how she is the real deal since she played womens pro football. The video is of bimbo's playing football, a reflection of how some people view Anita Marks.

I was hoping some of you might enjoy that.

Wink Re: ESPN 1300 is looking for Anita Mark's replacement

OK, now I understand .... the title was misleading: I had interpreted it to mean that she was being replaced.:grbac:
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

Quote Originally Posted by Mista T View Post
    OK, now I understand .... the title was misleading: I had interpreted it to mean that she was being replaced.:grbac:
    Yeah, Me too. I got my hopes up for a second, thought I could start listening to 1300 again! But I just can't stand any show she's a part of, she just ruins the whole experience for me no matter who her guest is.
    ... They shall mount up with wings as Eagles;

She is one of the worst sports talk radio hosts to ever hit the Baltimore airwaves. I'm so glad 1370 is now another option in the PM.

FM

Quote Originally Posted by Fanman View Post
    She is one of the worst sports talk radio hosts to ever hit the Baltimore airwaves. I'm so glad 1370 is now another option in the PM.

FM

I even listen to Steve Davis now instead of little Miss "I know what its like to be a Quarterback in the Nfl"
    ... They shall mount up with wings as Eagles;

Yeah, I was hoping everyone would laugh when they saw that.

Not only is sports talk in this town lacking in talent, but now I hear people calling for Troy Smith Which from what I heard on 1300 was because that stuttering idiot brought it up. OMG she irritates me!!!!!!!!

Quick poll question, am I the only one who likes Jeremy Conn? That guy rips her, ripped Drew Forrestor, and I respect his opinions.

I thought the same thing...by the title of the thread. :insane:
    we aren't just loyal, we are obsessed. and we are violently so. we are baltimore, and we are the epitome of dysfunctionality.