Ray is the tone setter. The whole defense is awsome. They are not the problem, een though they did give up another untimley, uncharachteristic drive, they allowed a total of 2 TDs in 4 games, so I give them a complete pass.

The O line was awsome again. No sacks, no pressure, great push in the run game, and drive finishing TD the old fashioned way. I love everything about the O line play so far. The coaching job here is incredible, and they look like a premier unit in the NFL aready.

Heap and Mason are solid. Wilcox does his thing. Clayton is open, and has good hands, but he has got to fight for the first downs and block like he means it if he does not get the ball. I like th eskill guys as a group, but want to see some vertical game and better YAC from Clayton.

McClain is very fun to watch. I love that guy. he is a lot more shifty that you want to see from a guy who can run you over without a head of steam. Great hands, good blocking and incredible yards after contact.

Willis is still the guy, but he needs to be worked in sparingly until he shows he is near 100%. I do not see the same kind of big play potential I was getting from Ray Rice in preseason. I am not sure what is going in practice, but I want a little more Rice and a little less Willis. We are going to need Willis later on, so if he is hurting he needs to sit down.

As far as goat of the game it is only one guy. There were a lot of mistakes made through the game, and one play here or there would have made all the difference, but of all the mistakes, Flacco's stood out the most. If he just throws the ball out of bounds the 3rd time, we most likley win the game. If he just ran for 5 yards both times, we win. The mistakes were the same mistakes, over and over, and over again. The rest of the game he was pretty good, even though it loked like he was afraid to go deep.
I think we have to play through his mistakes for a few more games, but this team has too much talent to play for the future.

Stover gets a pass, but has to get better.