Ok Ok, its going to be ok....

Alright, I know we're all still very pissed about this past weeks game...and trust me, I would the NFL to do something about it....*cough* "We will support our officials no matter how blind they are *cough*...but we are still ok.

We are still in great position being 2-2 and if you look at the standings, we are still in the thick of things. The Steelers are 4-1 but very much catchable, the injuries will catch up to them eventually....and did anyone notice Ben grimicing in pain late in the game? I think he may be one good shot away from a really bad shoulder.

I remember last week that most people agree if you are 2-2 or better through your first four games then you are fine. The boys need to settle down and get one in Indy. This game is going to be important to both squads as both teams need to solidify themselves as contenders. We just need to hope that our boys don't let this one get to their heads and start making boneheaded plays.

Go Ravens!!!!!!!:ww:

Re: Ok Ok, its going to be ok....

Remember, everyone, Walker will be playing DCB this Sunday - Manning should have a field day.
    "Grab those pusillanimous sons-a-bitches by the nose and kick 'em in the balls.." General George S. Patton

Yes I know...but it won't be like last year. At least you can offer Reed for help with Walker. Last year I believe we only had Landry in the secondary against them last year. I am not saying it will be easy but lets be honest, the Colts haven't beaten anyone either....the 0-4 Texans and the 1-3 Vikings?

Ummm ... I wouldn't count on Ed Reed. As it is, he lines up so far down-field, its like we play 10 vs. 11 on most plays.

I'm really wondering how long the Ed "can't hit anything" Reed experiment will last.

Agreed, I am just trying to keep hope alive....I don't want to give up on the season four games in. Come on...get excited.

Look we didn't think we would be as good as we are. We lost two games by close scores.

However if you look at the standings even if we don't catch the Steelers we are in the playoff hunt as a wild card team. The season is very early and we have a lot of hard games ahead of us.

The season is very young and there is a lot of football left.

Oh - I can get excited. Not so much with Ed Reed right now. But I can be excited about Suggs, Bart, Barnes, and JJ all hitting Peyton at the same time next week. Peyton will come out looking like a criminal from the Middle Ages, who was sentenced to being drawn and quartered.

Agreed SportsSteve.

Seriously, look at everyones records....there are a million teams (ok like 8) that have a 2-2 record right now. All of which are currently in line for the 6th Wild Card Spot.

Technically speaking, if the playoffs started today the Dolphins would be the 6 seed.

9. Re: Ok Ok, its going to be ok....

You wouldnt believe what these fans are saying about us here in Indianapolis. I am a born and raised Ravens fan from Baltimore, but unfortuantely I am living in Indianapolis for work. These people think we are a joke. Check out what they are saying.

http://www.mywnde.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6489

My Glass Is Still FULL!!!! I will refused to give up on our team.... Ed Reed is still making plays, Stover will get the timing thing down and Every Thing Gona Be Alright! (I could even hear the Jamaican music in my mind)

Ok So Flacco had a off game as we all know he is a rookie and should not have even been playing this year if Boller and Smith were able to play. Everyone was on HEAP for the last couple games and BAMMMM he looks to be back. Fans are back and forth on Clayton and he shows he can make plays.

Our guys need us ... THE 12th MAN to be with them on the field and off the field. They are Professional Football Players and I would like to think that they know what they are doing. Simple facts .... NEW OFFENSE ... NEW COACHING STAFF (all but D) and a Rookie QB .... GIVE IT TIME ... and PROTECT OUR HOUSE !!!!

I believe it is time to start playing : Nelly HEART OF A CHAMPION again !!!!!

"It is not how you play the game that matters... It is Winning The Super Bowl that counts"... Rumor Ray

Baltimore Has 10 Pro Football Championships!
    Baltimore Colts [NFL] in 1958, 1959, 1968, and 1970
    Baltimore Stars [USFL] in 1985
    Baltimore Stallions [CFL] in 1995
    Baltimore Ravens [NFL] in 2000 and 2012
    Baltimore Mariners [AIFA] in 2010
    Baltimore Mariners [AIF] in 2014