1. Our QB play in Pittsburgh sucked last Sunday!

We were so lucky to win that game in Pittsburgh. I know that Boller went 21/31 for 256 yards with 3 TDs, but his mistakes almost cost us the game. He had TWO interceptions at key points in the game. The second one was particularly bad. He was badly off target, way behind Williams right at the goal line! That's seven points right off the board, we can't afford that when we get into the playoffs. Also, did you notice his ball handling on that last drive? All he has to do is hand the ball off to Lewis, and on one snap he almost blew that, juggling the ball briefly before shoving it at the RB, that's hardly the play of a playoff or SB caliber QB! No, I fear that our tenure in the playoffs will be brief indeed with him at the helm. It's a damn shame, we have put together a great team and season, and I fear we won't be able to go the distance if out QB isn't absolutely perfect. :insane:

Oh, wait, that was McNair? Never mind, we're going to the playoffs with a bye, what a difference he's made this year! Fantastic pick up for the team. Festivus Maximus baby, we're going to Miami!

Wink Re: Our QB play in Pittsburgh sucked last Sunday!

Good one! Had me fooled for a minute.

But it is a really accurate reflection of some fans' attitudes.
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

Re: Our QB play in Pittsburgh sucked last Sunday!

You're right.

Pittsburgh's play sucked last Sunday

4. Re: Our QB play in Pittsburgh sucked last Sunday!

I guess some people will never be happy until we get someone like P. Manning to QB the Ravens. While nobody can be happy with Int's The first was on Clayton. Who knows who was at fault for the second. Recievers and QB's are responsible for reads. McNair was throwing the ball well last week. My bet is the Rookie WR made the mistake. If not so what. They get the ball on the two, that is a tough road for anyone against our D. Luckily I think your in the minority as far as fans go. The only stat that really matters for a QB is wins. I think McNair has proven over the course of season he was worth what we paid for him. Getting to and winning the Super Bowl takes talent and luck. He has the talent and so do the rest of the Ravens I hope our luck holds.

Re: Our QB play in Pittsburgh sucked last Sunday!

I guess some people will never be happy until we get someone like P. Manning to QB the Ravens.
    Shit, I don't want Peyton Manning. God forbid the team loses a game, he'd throw everyone else under the bus!

6. Re: Our QB play in Pittsburgh sucked last Sunday!

Quote Originally Posted by ScottinFrederick View Post
    I guess some people will never be happy until we get someone like P. Manning to QB the Ravens. While nobody can be happy with Int's The first was on Clayton. Who knows who was at fault for the second. Recievers and QB's are responsible for reads. McNair was throwing the ball well last week. My bet is the Rookie WR made the mistake. If not so what. They get the ball on the two, that is a tough road for anyone against our D. Luckily I think your in the minority as far as fans go. The only stat that really matters for a QB is wins. I think McNair has proven over the course of season he was worth what we paid for him. Getting to and winning the Super Bowl takes talent and luck. He has the talent and so do the rest of the Ravens I hope our luck holds.
    WHOOOOOOOSHHHHHHH!!!!!! ;)