Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Kelly Gregg Out For Year?

Sorry if I missed this, but I just heard on the radio that Kelly Gregg is having season-ending surgery today. Does anyone know anything about this?

2. Re: Kelly Gregg Out For Year?

I read this last night on the ravens forum:

http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/...o-knee-sugery/
    Season ticket holder since 1996 Section 148 Tailgate Lot H
    See my photos and video at www.bmoreravens.com

Re: Kelly Gregg Out For Year?

We will certainly miss Kelly. That being said I could see this coming as the season went on and we kept seeing him out for a game.

Oof. Bannan has been stout, but not as mobile and even if he were, this hurts the rotation.

Get well soon, Buddy Lee.
    Festivus

His definitions and arguments were so clear in his own mind that he was unable to understand how any reasonable person could honestly differ with him.

Huge blow but not that surprising. Sports Steve said it best -- when they kept placing him on IR for the week, you kinda knew something more serious was wrong.

I believe the Dr performing the surgery today is the same guy that worked on Tiger. Here is The Sun article as well:

http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/f...,2161737.story
    Last edited by HoustonRaven; 10-07-2008 at 07:56 AM.

Def will be missed with no bye week in sight.
    Hating Steeler Fans Since Birth

Section 126, Row 33

Lets Go Flacco :happyanim

JB has stepped up and is doing great! The real issue will be in the event of another injury. We will miss Gregg getting the pressure and pushing in the pocket however it is not the end of our D line.

The real issue is the Rolle and Washington!

"It is not how you play the game that matters... It is Winning The Super Bowl that counts"... Rumor Ray

Baltimore Has 10 Pro Football Championships!
    Baltimore Colts [NFL] in 1958, 1959, 1968, and 1970
    Baltimore Stars [USFL] in 1985
    Baltimore Stallions [CFL] in 1995
    Baltimore Ravens [NFL] in 2000 and 2012
    Baltimore Mariners [AIFA] in 2010
    Baltimore Mariners [AIF] in 2014

8. Re: Kelly Gregg Out For Year?

This sucks:grbac: I was going to buy his jersey this year...I still may but it, but this just sucks:(

With Dwan Edwards already down, and now Kelly, the rotation is thin. Come on J'Vonne Parker.

Buddy Lee may be my favorite player. You have to love his hustle and how he made the most of a short fat body. Get well soon.

Was Gregg on the active roster or on the PUP? If it's the former I would hope we'll get another body in for the D-line rotation to take at least a handful of snaps a game. Though they've been doing a nice job of limiting Bannan's snaps through the first few weeks to keep him fresh and he's responded with some very good performances, hopefully he continues that through the season.

Get well soon Buddy Lee, we're a better defence with you aboard, here's to a full rehab.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremiah W View Post
    Buddy Lee may be my favorite player. You have to love his hustle and how he made the most of a short fat body. Get well soon.

Trust me, Buddy Lee ain't fat. That dude is stout and strong as a bull... His lack of height may give him the appearance of a fatty, but believe me, that's far from reality...