Missplaced Tickets

Need some help from fellow PSL'ers ....

I cannot find my game tickets anywhere. I like to say I lost them, but I am starting to think the hotel staff swiped them.

Can PSL owners get replacements on game day? I tried to email myself the tickets from Ticketmaster but I guess they dont let you on game day.

Re: Missplaced Tickets

Never mind .... got my answers.

Thanks Tony!

Re: Missplaced Tickets

From The Ravens Web site:

Lost or Stolen Tickets / Re-Prints

Tickets should be secured in a safe place at all times. If tickets are lost or stolen, tickets can be re-printed under the following guidelines: Tickets lost, left at home or incorrect game ticket – A non-refundable, $20.00 per ticket fee will apply to all ticket re-prints. Damaged tickets – Re-prints will be provided at no charge if the original ticket is provided and verified by the ticket office. Stolen Tickets – Re-prints will be provided at no charge only after an official police report is provided to the ticket office. Re-prints can be obtained by calling the ticket office at 410-261-RAVE or at specified ticket windows on gameday.Tickets should be secured in a safe place at all times. If tickets are lost or stolen, tickets can be re-printed under the following guidelines: Tickets lost, left at home or incorrect game ticket – A non-refundable, $20.00 per ticket fee will apply to all ticket re-prints. Damaged tickets – Re-prints will be provided at no charge if the original ticket is provided and verified by the ticket office. Stolen Tickets – Re-prints will be provided at no charge only after an official police report is provided to the ticket office. Re-prints can be obtained by calling the ticket office at 410-261-RAVE or at specified ticket windows on gameday.
    we aren't just loyal, we are obsessed. and we are violently so. we are baltimore, and we are the epitome of dysfunctionality.