Navy - Notre Dame tickets

I just surprisingly received 4 tickets in the mail for this game. Pretty good ones too as they are in section 501. Anyone think they are worth anything? I have no idea about the value of Navy tickets.

2. Re: Navy - Notre Dame tickets

i got 4 in 151

Wink Re: Navy - Notre Dame tickets

I got nothing yet. I plan to go, unless I find someone willing to swap for Ravens-Redskins tickets.

As to value: find a ND fan if you are interested in going. I saw an ad on Craigslist from a ND fan begging for 1/2 dozen tickets for his family.
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

Re: Navy - Notre Dame tickets

Are Random season ticket holders getting the tickets for free?

Not that I care but I think it would be fun to go. Since I am a terps fan, I would have to root for the other MD team, GO NAVY!!!

5. Re: Navy - Notre Dame tickets

No, psl holders had "first dibs" for a lottery, and if you name got picked you got the tickets you wanted. Of course you have to pay for them!

They must be just mailing out them now, we got the flyer like a 4 months ago our something.
    Season ticket holder since 1996 Section 148 Tailgate Lot H
    See my photos and video at www.bmoreravens.com

Re: Navy - Notre Dame tickets

Ok, thats what I figured. I remember that flyer actually. Just the way the first post was written it seemed as if he recieved them by surprise. Just wanted to double check.