Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Re: Ravens Wearing All Black For First Playoff Game

Quote Originally Posted by ladyraven127 View Post
    I don't like this one bit . . . . change NOTHING for this game.

I'm starting to get that sick feeling in my stomach. I've tried to remain calm this entire week and now I'm starting to lose it. I'm not sure I'm going to be able to sleep worrying about this game on Sunday. I have become consumed and obsessed. This does not bode well for my family life or work
    Fear is for lesser fans of lesser teams, LR...
    As our spiritual leader, it is necessary for you to worry, I understand that...

But always remember this: Over the past 6 seasons, the Baltimore Ravens have the best home record in the NFL...

"As our spiritual leader, it is necessary for you to worry, I understand that..."

Yes, what would it be like if for once I went into a game without worrying? I believe the world might stop spinning, and for sure y'all think something was terribly wrong in the universe :insane:
    Screw 'em all

Proud Member of BASH - Baltimore Association of Steeler Haters

Quote Originally Posted by ladyraven127 View Post
    I don't like this one bit . . . . change NOTHING for this game.

I'm starting to get that sick feeling in my stomach. I've tried to remain calm this entire week and now I'm starting to lose it. I'm not sure I'm going to be able to sleep worrying about this game on Sunday. I have become consumed and obsessed. This does not bode well for my family life or work
    Fanatic, you're more than welcome to crash at my place if you need to.

Now that I've reached out to a Raven Brother in horrible, desperate need, I'll say that I like the black uniforms as long as we don't wear them to often. I like the whole "black out" thing y'all do where the fans wear black shirts as well.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Back In Black!! I like the black uniforms...bring it on!!

I also liked the black pants and purple jerseys we wore back in the day....

"Fanatic, you're more than welcome to crash at my place if you need to."

You should have seen her reaction when I asked her if I should wear my black jersey to the game instead of the purple Ed Reed Wal Mart special I bought several weeks ago.:grbac:

Wal Mart special it is with the B.A.S.H. T-shirt underneath!!:hammer:

I feel fortunate I'm allowed to rotate and wear different underwear at this point.
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!