Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Tony Kornheiser is a JERK

I said this on another board and I'll say it here. Tony Kornheiser is the only person in America that makes Anita Marks look like the MIT Valedictorian. His stupidity about the game of Football let alone the two teams that are playing (no matter who they are) just simply blows my mind. How anyone at ESPN could think this guy is funny and talented is crazy. Who is he blowing at ESPN or what does he have on the CEO of ESPN that is keeping him employed?
    Pffffff! I trust wikipedia more than the NFL. If anyone would know football, it is clearly wikipedia.
    -xmradiodave 9/13/08

What else can you expect from a liberal jerk from the Washington Post? I just loved how he said that the Steelers might not be as good as we all thought they were. In other words it wasn't the Ravens defense making them look that way.

If they ever cast a play about the human anatomy Kornheiser would be a natural to play the penis.

I turned the tv sound off and listened to Ravens Radio. it was a few seconds off but no biggie.
    "Nothing stops these Baltimore Ravens. Beat them, injure them, shove them to the bottom of the standings, drag them into a hostile environment and mount a big lead, and they just keep trudging forward like nothing fazes them." (Bleacher Report)