Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Re: Ravens Can't Stop Big Ben

Quote Originally Posted by ravenjoe View Post
    Ben showed again tonight why this guy is argueably the best QB in the entire NFL. He just beat the no.1 rated D in the league, and we could not stop him when it mattered most!! Give the guy credit - he delivers in crunch time, something our special teams and Defense did not do. Flacco's play was impressive, and CMAC sucks in the tackling dept. He flat out whiffed on that one Pittsburgh TD - shame on you CMAC!
    You are really getting on my last nerve! Can you get Ben's dick out of your mouth long enough to have a normal conversation this morning?:insane:

Re: Ravens Can't Stop Big Ben

Wait...Ben has a dick?
    Sick and tired of transplants. If Pissburgh is so great, carry your black-lung asses back there.

What exactly have I said, that is incorrect? Bottom line: Ben beat us, and we could not stop him! Cmac missed a tackle he should've made, and he will be the first to admit it! I'm po'd because our team can't deliver the knockout punch when we need it most! And, I do believe that Ben is one of the top QBs in the league, period! If you dispute that, you're just not being objective!
    Last edited by ravenjoe; 09-30-2008 at 10:25 AM.
    "Grab those pusillanimous sons-a-bitches by the nose and kick 'em in the balls.." General George S. Patton

Quote Originally Posted by StingerNLG View Post
    With all due respect, tell me what RavenJoe said that was wrong? How many times did a Ravens defender slip and hit the turf trying to tackle someone? How many times did they have Ben in their grasp and couldn't hold on?

Our defense when they miss assignments or tackles REALLY miss assignments and tackles, and it leads to 46 yard passes to wide open receivers.
    Bull sharf! He was terrible except for a very few plays last night!!!!
    Our players missing plays is just that! It doesn't make him a great QB!

Quote Originally Posted by ravenjoe View Post
    What exactly have I said, that is incorrect? Bottom line: Ben beat us, and we could not stop him! Cmac missed a tackle he should've made, and he will be the first to admit it! I'm po'd because our team can't deliver the knockout punch when we need it most! And, I do believe that Ben is one of the top QBs in the league, period! If you dispute that, you're just not being objective!
    To believe that, you're just being obtuse!!!

Winning games, and bringing a team back (like he does) does make him a great QB!
    "Grab those pusillanimous sons-a-bitches by the nose and kick 'em in the balls.." General George S. Patton

I was beside myself how Ben could still throw that pass to Ward at the end with 3 guys hanging over him. Unreal.

On the other hand, anytime Flacco got touched he seemed to lose the ball. The guy needs to develop the instinct to tuck.

WORLD CHAMPIONS 2000 * 2012

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Flacco was too comfortable in the pocket in regard to protecting the ball, but Ben is as well. He tossed a few questionable balls and fumbled once his lineman covered. Flacco's was just more costly.

Flacco was as good as Roethlisberger last night, let's not forget we needed a TD in the 4th and he took us down there and got it. He led a 20 point scoring effort, that should be enough. It wasn't because the defense let Hines Ward get to one of them . . . again.

Overall, I am very happy with how things have gone save the final kick. Our rookie QB is ready for prime time and our defense is top notch. We have a very good running game. We have a young OL that is playing very well. The only thing this team lacks is a deep threat at WR.

I like our future prospects. And to some degree the future is now. I think we can win this division by beating the Stealers when they come here.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    ...and to some degree the future is now. I think we can win this division by beating the Stealers when they come here.
    THERE IS NO REASON WHY THIS TEAM SHOULD NOT MAKE THE PLAYOFFS THIS YEAR, for all of the reasons you cited, and then some!

Quote Originally Posted by Fiesty Ravens Chic View Post
    You are really getting on my last nerve! Can you get Ben's dick out of your mouth long enough to have a normal conversation this morning?:insane:

That was some phunnie s#!t

Now... Ben did not win the game. out D got outta control (again) but all and all did well. Harbaugh didn't challenge when he should have, and how many D holding calls were there? I'm asking honestly - I swear there were more D holding calls last night than I've seen in most seasons...

Ben got lucky on 2 'passes' where he flubbed the ball in the general direction of a receiver while being taken down. He is one of the toughest QB to take down but one of the greatest QBs he id not.
    Keeping the purple flowing way out on the West Coast!

Quote Originally Posted by Khaine View Post
    Ben got lucky on 2 'passes' where he flubbed the ball in the general direction of a receiver while being taken down.
    Good players Make Great plays!

OK SteelerJoe :bag: whatever you say dude

Keeping the purple flowing way out on the West Coast!