Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Ravens Can't Stop Big Ben

RavenJoe,

Come on. Enough already with this man crush on Big Bum. He's an OK quarterback who has benefitted from a solid running game. Those passes last night could just as easily been picked off last night. So that makes him a premier quarterback? Step away from the crack pipe. He doesn't even make the top 10 in the league.
    Sick and tired of transplants. If Pissburgh is so great, carry your black-lung asses back there.

2. Re: Ravens Can't Stop Big Ben

Honeymoon is over for Flac. He gained some insight on how to battle a good defense last night. It really sucks we lost, but the experience learned will make him even better. Harbs mentioned in one of his clips how Joe is learning in leaps and bounds. This unfortunate loss will make him stronger. I'm still optimistic about the rest of the year. I also dont believe Ben or the Stillers beat us. Mistakes were made on O, D and ST. We beat ourselves! We are far from over folks...

Quote Originally Posted by oakhillraven View Post
    Honeymoon is over for Flac. He gained some insight on how to battle a good defense last night. It really sucks we lost, but the experience learned will make him even better. Harbs mentioned in one of his clips how Joe is learning in leaps and bounds. This unfortunate loss will make him stronger. I'm still optimistic about the rest of the year. I also dont believe Ben or the Stillers beat us. Mistakes were made on O, D and ST. We beat ourselves! We are far from over folks...

well put my man....

Ravens Will Win the division, and Flacco is truly growing "in leaps and bounds". He is the Real Deal. Also, with our new coaching staff, our veteran led defense, a young O-line which is well-coached (and talent laden - the interior line is SOLID), we should make noise this year - I'm already looking forward to the Pittsburgh rematch. Hopefully, the team can take care of Messiers Rothleisburger(?) and Ward this time around!!!
    "Grab those pusillanimous sons-a-bitches by the nose and kick 'em in the balls.." General George S. Patton

Quote Originally Posted by ravenjoe View Post
    Ravens Will Win the division, and Flacco is truly growing "in leaps and bounds". He is the Real Deal. Also, with our new coaching staff, our veteran led defense, a young O-line which is well-coached (and talent laden - the interior line is SOLID), we should make noise this year - I'm already looking forward to the Pittsburgh rematch. Hopefully, the team can take care of Messiers Rothleisburger(?) and Ward this time around!!!
    Seriously can you make one post without saying your boyfriend's name????
    Hating Steeler Fans Since Birth

Section 126, Row 33

Lets Go Flacco :happyanim

Not so long as the both of them continue to pose problems for the Ravens. Those two are the heart and soul of that Steelers team - you contain them, you win! And that means you have to be on them '24x7'!!
    "Grab those pusillanimous sons-a-bitches by the nose and kick 'em in the balls.." General George S. Patton

Quote Originally Posted by ravenjoe View Post
    Not so long as the both of them continue to pose problems for the Ravens. Those two are the heart and soul of that Steelers team - you contain them, you win! And that means you have to be on them '24x7'!!

can i ask you this question.....how did ward kill us this past monday night????

They both seem to be able to do Whatever it takes to beat the Ravens. To me a defeat is a kill!
    Last edited by ravenjoe; 10-06-2008 at 12:05 AM.