Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: THEY won....WE WIN

I would like to see the ball spending less time rolling around in the grass.

I suppose that's something that can be fixed. Now fix it.

Sorry to be a sourpuss on a day when so many are singing Flacco's praise, but that really concerns me. Also he had Clayton and DWill each in the first half and underthrew them both on deep routes.

There were good things to take from the game, but there were a couple flies in the ointment, too.

:2c:
    Festivus

His definitions and arguments were so clear in his own mind that he was unable to understand how any reasonable person could honestly differ with him.

It was a robbery, Ravens win 24-20 and the world knows it.

Houston can you take that fat whore off your profile? I can't stand thinking now how happy she must be after last night's win. Hell it's pittsburgh so she probably even got laid last night, I think she might be the 10 best looking girl in the city after seeing all the hideous women in the stands last night...
    • Section 133 for eternity!
    • I know... The family resemblance is uncanny.
    • START WEARING PURPLE!!!!

While I get where you're coming from, I'm still very pissed off that we lost last night. Mainly because we handed them the game after dominating the first half, and we did with a couple of stupid errors.

I guess being disappointed is good, as it shows how far we've come already this season, but the first half performance did not surprise me as we knew from the first two weeks that the team was capable of efficient, ball control offense and stifling D. But when you're in Pittsburgh, you have to put your foot on their throat and not let the crowd back into the game. We didn't do that and it cost us a win.

The mistakes are all very correctable and hopefully this team can get themselves back in decent game shape (physically and mentally) in the short week leading up to Sunday, and get back on track against the Titans.

We were not going undefeated. I think, I feel as good about a loss as I ever have. It was tough to let it slip away, but that was all Big Ben slipping out of sure sacks to make it happen. Credit the Steelers, but look out next time.

They are not going to come here and get a win, and I think we will win this division.

Even though we lost we left with confidence for next week. We showed we can hang with the Steelers at their house.

I have really been impressed with the play of Ray Lewis.

Next weeks game will be big.

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    This, to me, is exactly why I went to bed last night feeling good about a loss.

QB's who remain calm, after what had to of been the worst 20 seconds of football time ever, are a rare breed.

I am no longer a doubter about Joe. I can now see why Cam Cameron likes this kid.
    Did you hear the interview with Eric DeCosta?... He drove Cam up to Delaware to see Flacco, and after watching him throw, Cam said..... Now I know why I'm here!!

Yeah, a win would have been fantastic. Especially over the Squeelers - but as far as losses go that was not all bad.
    I'm seeing a ton of growth in this team and thing we should do well. And stand a darned good change of taking back the Division.

next victem Titans.
    Keeping the purple flowing way out on the West Coast!

Quote Originally Posted by Sports Steve View Post
    Even though we lost we left with confidence for next week. We showed we can hang with the Steelers at their house.

I have really been impressed with the play of Ray Lewis.

Next weeks game will be big.

Ray is awsome. I am amazed at something he does in every game. I just do not understand his critics or doubters. Look at the film.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremiah W View Post
    Ray is awsome. I am amazed at something he does in every game. I just do not understand his critics or doubters. Look at the film.
    Agreed. Yet some here have issues with a fur coat he wore 10 years ago, accuse him of taking plays off, faking injuries, etc ... doesnt make sense.