Page 74 of 74 FirstFirst ... 727374
    Blog Entries

Re: GAME THREAD - Ravens/Steelers

Quote Originally Posted by pyite32 View Post
    I saw Tenn play in Nashville this weekend, they are much better than the Steelers. We are in trouble.

Damn you for getting my hopes up...
    we played Tennessee tough the last time we faced them and got the win...wasn't it last year?

Yes, they are playing tough, but I think Harbaugh will motivate us to play with more of a hunger now that we took a loss. Flacco keeps getting better and looked his best against a tough Steelers D.

We may lose that one, but my opinion is the same as I had for this game...We might lose, but it'll be close, and we have a chance...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TRAP View Post
    I'll be getting up at 11 and heading to the pool at noon - same as most days.

you suck! Enjoy.

I'm out

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon View Post
    That Jarrett Johnson penalty really changed the whole outcome of this game.
    Wrong....Big Ben changed the outcome of this game, Not to mention the fact that Cmac can't tackle worth a damn, and our Special Teams gave up field position in overtime. Big Ben showed why he is probably the Top QB in the NFL - we couldn't stop him when it counted the most...Period!!!
    "Grab those pusillanimous sons-a-bitches by the nose and kick 'em in the balls.." General George S. Patton

Quote Originally Posted by TRAP View Post
    You can't blame it all on 1 player. Yea, JJ's penalty hurt but so did Flacco's rookie mistake on his fumble that led to a TD.

It all adds up.

In reality Flacco should have been on the bench but was pressed into service & done good despite his rookie mistake.

This game will work wonders for his learning curve and next year.
    And consider when it counted in the 4th quarter, he took care of business and drove the team downfield to tie the game. He made up for his mistake.

JJ's penalty was absolutely unnecessary, and it put the Steelers from their 33 to our 44.

Terribly disappointing way to finish the game, but let's be realistic here. The Ravens went into Pittsburgh, on Monday night, with Joe Flacco at QB, and took the Steelers to overtime, controlling the ball for most of the game, plus driving for a tying score late when all the momentum was against us. If not for a fluky fumble recovery TD, this game could have gone to the Ravens. Yes, Joe Flacco made some mistakes, holding the ball too long a few times, but overall his performance was solid and he remained poised all game. Now we have to come home and take care of the Titans. In spite of the loss, we're a legit team now. Let's act like it, and get back on track against the Titans.

Flacco played fine! If you want to blame anyone, blame the freaking left side of the line for blindsiding Flacco. And, thank goodness for RAY and MASON - this game would've been lost in regulation had it not been for their gritty performances!
    "Grab those pusillanimous sons-a-bitches by the nose and kick 'em in the balls.." General George S. Patton

Blog Entries

Damn...they just said Mendenhall has a broken shoulder and will be IR'ed

Quote Originally Posted by 4G63 View Post
    Damn...they just said Mendenhall has a broken shoulder and will be IR'ed
    Well, that can be attributed to Ray Ray, I believe, on that hit!

Blog Entries

Those fuckin Stoolers know we punched them in the face tonight and were lucky to get the win....Hines certainly wasn't gloating after the game like he usually does....

Hines delivered in crunch time, along with Ben. Our team did not! Special teams also blew it in overtime, by putting us in terrible field position.

Ther are trollers posting on this thread.. closet peeburgh fans... You know who you are!