Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Wink Anyone want to get together to watch MNF?

This is the biggest game of the year, and so, so early. We win, it's a 1.5 game lead over Pissburgh and at least 2.5 over the Ohios.

I'm up for it -- anywhere near the Beltway or at a bar downtown with big screens where the fans' noise doesn't drown out the TV sound.

Or -- if anyone wants to drive 18 miles south of I-695 down I-97, I would gladly host with a pair of big screens and provide the beer & food.

Suggestions?
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

Re: Anyone want to get together to watch MNF?

I was planning on watching the game at home with my son, but I love the idea. It's a MNF game on the road, so a gathering someplace makes a lot of sense. It would be a great time (especially if we win).

I live in Columbia and there are plenty of places between here and downtown Baltimore to watch games, but at the moment none of them jump out as being much better than the rest. I need to ponder the possiblities, but I think it's a great idea.

3. Re: Anyone want to get together to watch MNF?

I want to go out to, i took off tuesday just so i could go out! haha I live in Southern PA but was going to go down to the parkville/whitemarsh area with few friends of mine. What about the ESPNZone downtown as an in between point? SO far we have 3 guys living about 50miles away from each other!
    Season ticket holder since 1996 Section 148 Tailgate Lot H
    See my photos and video at www.bmoreravens.com

Interesting concept, kids have no school Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by Drkraven
    Interesting concept, kids have no school Tuesday.
    That's news to me -- there is no school on Tuesday, Sept. 30?

There is the Greene Turtle in Columbia which is a nice halfway point between Baltimore and Annapolis. The Original Steakhouse in Edgewater is a good place with lots of TVs if we want to stay closer to Annapolis. I'm up for either, or can head into Baltimore.

Quote Originally Posted by Mista T View Post
    This is the biggest game of the year, and so, so early. We win, it's a 1.5 game lead over Pissburgh and at least 2.5 over the Ohios.

I'm up for it -- anywhere near the Beltway or at a bar downtown with big screens where the fans' noise doesn't drown out the TV sound.

Or -- if anyone wants to drive 18 miles south of I-695 down I-97, I would gladly host with a pair of big screens and provide the beer & food.

Suggestions?
    Mista T would love to however, that's the night of our Ravens Roost meeting. We have moved our meeting time up and having a party during the game.

I will be out in Canton watching the game.
    • Section 133 for eternity!
    • I know... The family resemblance is uncanny.
    • START WEARING PURPLE!!!!

WOW. I'd LOVE to be there for a MNF Party!!!

I'll be here in SoCal at the local sportsbar eating Buffalo wings and drinking Corona!

ESPN Zone sounds like an idea, though!

MistaT - we would be interested, but we're already having the McGroin clan over to watch the game on our 50" plasma this Monday and I'm afraid our living room is literally at capacity, so will have to decline on this one.

Where abouts in SoCal?

The Fam and I are in Orange County...
    Keeping the purple flowing way out on the West Coast!

Barstow at the moment, but my normal Sunday hangout is Rookies in Carlsbad...