Thumbs up Power ratings week 17

In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

Re: Power ratings week 17

I love NBC sports comments. Does anyone think McNair would be shut out of any Ravens facility here in Baltimore especially if we win the SB? Hell, I would give McNair a copy of my house and both car keys.

To add, it could work to our advantage that Phil Rivers is looking shaky at this point of the season. As we know, it is what momentum you carry into the postseason that determines your chances, not your record.

The Steelers were 15-1 and the top seed, but Ben started looking shaky and they were bumped off in the playoffs. Same for the Colts; last year's number 1 seed. If Rivers does not shape up, they may not make it to the AFC Championship game.

Conversely, McNair and our offense seems to be picking up steam which is how you want to go into the postseason.

1. DWill has come out of nowhere and now teams have somthing new to deal with against us. That works to our advantage.

2. Clayton has emerged lately as a deep threat/ receiving threat.
    Last edited by PurpleRulz; 12-27-2006 at 09:25 AM.
    It's a new season! It's a new day!