Ravens Radio shows

Anyone know if there is any Ravens radio shows on Wednesday nights broadcast from a sports bar? I know WNST does one on Mondays, for example. My girlfriends sister is in town and would love to go to one and tomorrow is the only day we could take her to one. Thanks!

Re: Ravens Radio shows

Mon Night WBAL has D Mason, JFK has a show, and NST has a show. Tuesday is the Purple and Black Attack on JFK, and Thursday is the Adalius Thomas show on JFK. No show's on Wed.
    The Steelers: Still looking for a legit Super Bowl victory.

Most shows were yesterday.

I know that Nestor had Gary Still and Bart Scott on Tuesday night, which was a great show.

There is definitely a Ravens radio show on Wednesday nights! It's right here in Ocean City, live from the Greene Turtle from 6 pm til 7:30 pm, with your hosts John Gerhig and former Baltimore Colt Bruce Laird. It broadcasts locally on 101.1 http://www.wqmr.com/ While the show isn't strong on Xs and Os, it's a whole lot of fun.

There is a theory which states that if ever anyone discovers exactly what the universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarrely inexplicable…

There is another theory which states that this - has - already - happened…

"We don't have a town drunk...we all take turns..."

Thanks everybody!