Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Mendenhall running his mouth

Quote Originally Posted by TRAP View Post
    Mendenhall got his mouth shut tight tonight - like knocked outta the game tight.
    i think tomlin just said he is done for the year..................should we start a poll and guess what his next text will be to ray rice????

Wasn't the broken shoulder a result of a Ray Lewis hit? Man, talk about hitting like a sledgehammer...

There is a theory which states that if ever anyone discovers exactly what the universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarrely inexplicable…

There is another theory which states that this - has - already - happened…

"We don't have a town drunk...we all take turns..."

Sporting news just reported that Mendenhall is out for the year.
    Pffffff! I trust wikipedia more than the NFL. If anyone would know football, it is clearly wikipedia.
    -xmradiodave 9/13/08

Awww...poor baby. Done for the year. Guess he'll have plenty of time to text now, huh. He and Kendall Simmons can keep each other company. I hate a loss, but it only took me about an hour to unwind last night (this morning) rather than sit up and stew for a couple of hours. I think this one falls under we may have lost the battle, but we'll win the war. They still got to come to our house.
    Sick and tired of transplants. If Pissburgh is so great, carry your black-lung asses back there.

Does anyone know if the injury was to his texting shoulder?

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    Does anyone know if the injury was to his texting shoulder?
    I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman!

7. Re: Mendenhall running his mouth

I think he was taught a lesson in the big boy game called NFL football. DO NOT TALK SHIT TO THE #1 DEFENSE IN THE NFL..WHO HAPPENS TO HAVE RAY RAY AS DADDY OR YOU WILL END UP BROKEN (PUN INTENDED). I bet his rookie ass will not make that mistake again. He is sitting at home thinking" Damn it, if I had only kept my mouth shut (or fingers from typing) then maybe Ray Ray would not have pounded my ass 5 ft into the ground....damn my shoulder hurts!"

Quote Originally Posted by Fiesty Ravens Chic View Post
    I think he was taught a lesson in the big boy game called NFL football. DO NOT TALK SHIT TO THE #1 DEFENSE IN THE NFL..WHO HAPPENS TO HAVE RAY RAY AS DADDY OR YOU WILL END UP BROKEN (PUN INTENDED). I bet his rookie ass will not make that mistake again. He is sitting at home thinking" Damn it, if I had only kept my mouth shut (or fingers from typing) then maybe Ray Ray would not have pounded my ass 5 ft into the ground....damn my shoulder hurts!"
    Rack it.

He might not be on IR right now if he'd kept his big mouth shut.
    Lady Raven (aka Slinky)

*the poster formerly known as Raven31

Save The Last Dance (1/6/2013) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzZbWHjyqJY

Mile High Miracle (1/12/2013) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21ugOF34jhA

Quote Originally Posted by Fiesty Ravens Chic View Post
    That was a regular run play up the middle and Ray just rocked his ass. I could not believe how hard he hit him without much of a running start. The extra motivation and hot sauce he put on him had to be at least influenced by the texting.

Where was the replay? They only showed it once I think, but that was a much harder shot than Winslow took.

Blog Entries

that is what he gets for running his mouth.