Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Tony Kornheiser is a JERK

I tired of hearing this asshole on Monday night football. He is a complete JERK.

Re: Tony Kornheiser is a JERK

I thought the same thing. I must have said that at least 10 times throughout the broadcast. He really does not know football and says stupid things. The DC-Baltimore slant to his comments was evident. Bottom line. Jaws likes Flacco. The one thing that i kept thinking was how calm he is under pressure....not another Boller SPAZ moment.....

Flacco is going to lead this team for years to come.....

UW:happyanim

Yeah... I looked back to The Wife(tm) at least a dozen times last night and said something along the lines of "SHUT UP KORNHOLLER?!?! Do you not realize no one - I MEAN NO ONE likes your commentating?!?!?"
    He is a complete tool. And almost makes me want to watch the game muted - only because Jaws makes real commentary do I keep the sound on at all.

Personally I like Dennis Miller but his sommentary was hard to follow by the 5th beer... :p
    Keeping the purple flowing way out on the West Coast!

4. Re: Tony Kornheiser is a JERK

I was thinking he's more of a clueless putz.

I counted on both hands how many unfunny things he said and then I had to take off my shoes to keep counting.

Tirico and Jaws don't need his inane boobery gumming up the works.

At least he only mentioned Favre once.

Tony Combover sucks balls. His complete ignorance of both teams was exposed last night - he's mainly into conjecture, mis-information and crap jokes.

On the other hand, I really like Jaws. One of the better analysts on TV who at least puts the work in to justify his paycheck.

I hate him too. I'm at a loss as to why he still has a job. I can tolerate Jaworski and I like Tycho (sp?) but Tony Cornhole has no place in the booth. My 2 biggest gripes about last night:

1. Good God. Can we all pitch in some money and buy jerseys for our fellow Ravens fans because apparently Pittsburgh is the only city where fans wear jerseys. That's 2 games I've heard him make that claim.

2. At the end of the game when he says "Nobody has left - they're all here". Oh, OK Tony. So why were there at LEAST 10,000 empty putrid yellow seats?

And one final gripe a little off topic. These are supposed to be smart, savvy football fans. So explain to me why they're on their asses for 3rd downs and doing that stupid little Here we go Squeelers chant when their offense is on the field? Yeah, real savvy.
    Sick and tired of transplants. If Pissburgh is so great, carry your black-lung asses back there.

I loved it how he kept it insisting it was impossible for us to mount a comeback drive in the 4th quarter and that's exactly what he did. And ever after that he kept saying crap like "oh they don't know how to deal with that"

I used to think he was just mediocre, but now I never want to hear him again. At least Jaws was praising Flacco a lot, sort of countered Kornhole's antics a little

8. Re: Tony Kornheiser is a JERK

You know what got me going.. He kept calling Flacco by the wrong name? Anyone else catch that? He kept saying Flucco..WTH?? LOL

Then to say stuff about pissburg having so many jersey's at thier games..like NO other teams in the NFL do?? He never said shit about all the "fans" that we getting up and leaving during the game!!

More than ever did I want to reach through the TV and smack the shit out of him!! Thank GOD for the mute button because I was using it on him!:hammer:

I used to watch PTI everyday, and listened to his radio show for 6 hours a week or so when he was on national ESPN radio, and thought he would be pretty good in the booth as the 3rd wheel. He is ass in the booth. All the things he used to call Billick. A preening Schmo. A pompuos twit. An arrogant a hole who thinks he is the smartest guy in any room. I would rather listen to Byant Gumble in there butchering names like calling out Brett Scott when 57 makes a tackle. I would love to see him on the sidlines doing a Suze interview or recreating a conversation, or not at all.

He is the whole reason I refuse to watch MNF unless the Ravens are playing! I used to love to watch the Monday Night game, but he just ruins the whole experience for me! I just wish he knew more about football than a Gerbil, but he doesn't!
    ... They shall mount up with wings as Eagles;

I've been checking a few sites- including a talkback on NFL.com and I have yet to see a single positive thing about the toolbox
    How can one be so universally loathed by ones entire audience and still have a job?
    Keeping the purple flowing way out on the West Coast!

He has a good agent and got a good contract. he may be terrible, but the ratings are acceptable and they do not want to pay him to go away I guess. Yet.