Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Anyone want to get together to watch MNF?

I'll be watching the game at Looney's in Bel Air.
    Season ticket holder since 1996. Section 124 rocks!

I'll be watching it in my living room in the South Mountain Colonial Trailer Estates....after I get home from work.
    we aren't just loyal, we are obsessed. and we are violently so. we are baltimore, and we are the epitome of dysfunctionality.

Trap,
    I'll stop by and say hello. We are gonna check out Looney's first.
    Season ticket holder since 1996. Section 124 rocks!

I am looking for a spot to watch the game too. Anywhere in Canton or Fells Point works well with me, as does the Ellicott City, Columbia area. Anywhere with GOOD BEER is good for me. I had a great time at Max's Taphouse in Fells Point last year. It would be great to watch a game with people I know from tailgating.

Wink Re: Anyone want to get together to watch MNF?

Doesn't look good for a large get-together downtown. We are very spread out!

I am going to check out a few establishments for quality of TVs and size of crowds. Up I-97 towards Glen Burnie, and maybe the Airport and Catonsville areas. Anyone wanting to hook up in this area, PM or e-mail me mista_t_ravens@hotmail.com.
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

Quote Originally Posted by Khaine View Post
    Where abouts in SoCal?

The Fam and I are in Orange County...
    I am in the San Diego area; Quite a few places to go...but there are a couple of stiller's bars here in san diego that I don't know why, but I figure I should show my face in. This is of course with a McGahee jersey on. I will try to capture Steeler tears in a bottle...

Quote Originally Posted by itsernst View Post
    I am in the San Diego area; Quite a few places to go...but there are a couple of stiller's bars here in san diego that I don't know why, but I figure I should show my face in. This is of course with a McGahee jersey on. I will try to capture Steeler tears in a bottle...
    Gay Bars is what I call them. Not that there is anything wrong with being gay.

Quote Originally Posted by WxKevin View Post
    Gay Bars is what I call them. Not that there is anything wrong with being gay.
    I will bring my camera....so the meltdown and be captured and posted on 24x7.com for years to come.

Squeelers fans are the reason the Tooth Fairy had to file for Bankruptcy!!

Their bars smell like a mixture of incest and coal mine residue.

UNLEASH THE BEASTS!!!!