Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Root for the Jets

Some people in this thread are seriously pissed off at other people in this thread, and I can't understand why.

It's like arguing over who was the best Batman, Michael Keaton, Adam West, or Val Kilmer. (Keaton) Who gives a rodent's rectum? Pretty funny.
    ENFORCE THE 1ST AMENDMENT WITH THE SECOND, NEVER DISARM

This game is putting me to freaking sleep. Joey Harrington's just been pulled for Cleo Lemon, who can't play any better anyway.

And the Jets may as well just say they don't want to be in the playoffs anyway.

Can we call this game on the grounds of it being horrible?

I agree with the don't-want-the-Bengals party. even the best case scenario has us facing either the Patriots (3 rings) or the Colts (Peyton, and we haven't beaten them for years) and probably the Chargers (who will probably end up 14-2). I'm seriously hoping either the J-e-t-s or Broncos pull a playoff upset.
    any of these guys should be tougher than whatever NFC punks show in Miami, if (Lord willing) we get up that far.
    next to the Bengals, the Patriots scare me. Our having home field and bye against them will be huge. and going to San Diego doesn't worry me at all. What's Marty's record in Big Games?
    (and Adam West were the best Batman).