Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Root for the Jets

We have to root for the Jets on Monday night. If they win out the Bengals will be out of the playoffs as long as Denver also wins their last game.

Re: Root for the Jets

The way the Bengals have tailed off the past two weeks, I don't really think it matters.
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

J........E........T........S...Jets, Jets, Jets......
    "Is it me or does Billick seem a bit in his Post game Interviews? or is it he's just :insane: and doesn't know what to do?"

The way the Bengals have tailed off the past two weeks, I don't really think it matters.
    Maybe, maybe not. But I was in a celebratory mood after that botched PAT. I want them OUT. I want no chance of seeing them again this year.

WORLD CHAMPIONS 2000 * 2012

Afraid of the Bungels? Grow a sack pal! No team is stopping this train. It's the playoffs, you're going to have to beat good teams to win the whole thing. What do you want, 3 cupcakes and then hoist the trophy? If you're scared run home to momma!
    The Steelers: Still looking for a legit Super Bowl victory.

Afraid of the Bungels? Grow a sack pal! No team is stopping this train. It's the playoffs, you're going to have to beat good teams to win the whole thing. What do you want, 3 cupcakes and then hoist the trophy? If you're scared run home to momma!
    Use your head. The objective is to get to the Super Bowl. It's a fact that there are teams (and QBs and receivers) that the Ravens simply don't match up with. The Bengals are one of those teams. There are no cupcakes in the playoffs, pal. If we can advance to the Show without bashing our heads into known brick walls, that's the way I want to go. And I guarantee you the Ravens feel the same way.

WORLD CHAMPIONS 2000 * 2012

I'm with Camden on this one. The Bungles are the one team that I don't want any parts of. None . . . . nada . . . . zip.
    Screw 'em all

Proud Member of BASH - Baltimore Association of Steeler Haters

Quote Originally Posted by F Angelos View Post
    Don't be a dick, DICK!
    F Angelos = Another internet badass!
    Last edited by 52RAYVENS; 12-25-2006 at 02:21 PM.
    I BLEED RAVEN PURPLE!!!

I totally agree with Camden. I hate the Bengals. They did us no favors and lost to the Colts. As it turned out, the Texans pulled off a miracle as far as I'm concerned.

I hope all the Bengals rot in jail in the off season.

Go Jets!! Go Ugly Green Uniforms!!!

I just someone beats San Diego in the playoffs so we can get the AFC Championship in Baltimore.

Quote Originally Posted by AA-Raven View Post
    J........E........T........S...Jets, Jets, Jets......
    That's right ...

Sorry, I'm with F Angelos. The last thing I want to hear is anything about an asterisk bowl for the rest of my life...You do know that it is your civic duty as a Ravens fan to remind all Stiller fans that they are guilty of identity theft. They have been impersonating a Super Bowl champion this whole season.

Think about it...the feel good story with Bettis going home to Detroit.

There are always Ravens fans that talk about this and that (oooohhhh this is the Browns Super bowl...oh how I fear the passing attack of Palmer). F the Bengals ... lets knock their asses out of the playoffs too!

As F Angelos says...grow a sack...or at least ask your wife if you can take out the balls on Sunday.
    Last edited by MikeinGlennDale; 12-25-2006 at 10:04 PM. Reason: spelling

Oh yeah GO JETS!