Palin aborts media coverage

In what was to be an orgasmic photo-op for Palin and world leaders has turned into another campaign gaffe. Palin denied reporters from attending any of the meetings but would allow photographers in if they were willing to only capture photos of her botoxed puffy and pouty lips smiling and not actually speaking....which for all of us Rep. and Dem is probably a good thing.

CNN, who would be the only organization there taking photos, temporarily pulled out in protest of the continuing restricted access to a woman who could be the most powerful person in the world. Seeing that the campaign had a serious botch here, they tried to save what they could of the aborted effort and revive it.

In the end, CNN was allowed a producer in and reports that Palin asked the name of a child of Karzai's. There was 19 seconds of coverage.

So the question remains about how Palin would handle tough international affairs if she is unable to even talk to the american press? It is amazing to me that conservative voters are so okay with knowing nothing about this women other than what she stumps on every day.

Even I have spent the day questioning what the fuck is Biden doing and I am in the tank for Obama. Do conservatives understand that what they know of Palin is only a very carefully scripted character not much different than out of a movie? Really Anybody? You guys elected Bush into office. Did that not teach you anything? Is there not a part of a conservative voter that has a shred of integrity or even diligence in their thinking? Do you think? at all? Or are your synapses so clogged and gummed up that original thought and speculation is forever impossible.

Just so I end my rant on a pleasant note:

There is a great Afghani restaurant off of Charles Street called the Helmand. It is owned by relatives of Karzai and is by far my favorite restaurant to go to when considering food, service, price, atmosphere and consistency.

http://www.politico.com/blogs/jonath...rotection.html

Re: Palin aborts media coverage

Quote Originally Posted by TRAP View Post
    Um, Palin's interview with Hannity wasn't scripted
    You have come up with some real Einstein moments in these pages but this comment here will probably never be topped.

The scarey thing is that you are the prototypical conservative voter out there and the exact audience that Rush and Hannity so horribly exploit. Being a fellow Ravens fan and the real reason we are even here, I hope you try to understand (really for the sake of mankind here) Hannity and Rush are the used car salesmen of the republican party. They get paid to speak for republican interests. They are selling you a used Pinto and they have you convinced it is a Mercedes.

If you don't understand that go run full speed, head first into a brick wall and come back and read again. Maybe that will will blow out some of the corrosion between your neurons so you can think again.