Game Ball for Leonhard

Haven't heard who got game balls yesterday but hopefully one was saved for this guy. He was all over the field on both sides of the ball. He stepped in for Figurs and did an admirable job in the return game and had some big plays on defense. In one series of plays, I remember he sacked Anderson on 3rd down and barely had time to celebrate because he had to hurry up and head down field to recieve the punt.
    Sick and tired of transplants. If Pissburgh is so great, carry your black-lung asses back there.

Re: Game Ball for Leonhard

Yeah, he looked good. Real good
    The Wife(tm) commented a few times on how well he did and was asking me why we hadn't seen more of him before...
    Keeping the purple flowing way out on the West Coast!

A big Hear, Hear from here! I kept saying all game... Just like savoir faire, this guy was everywhere!!!!

Me too!

He was spot lighted on the sunspot.net website. Stud! So happy the personnel department picked him up from the Bills.

It was a tough injury on Dawan Landry, but it's very conforting to know there's a guy who can step up and the team won't miss a beat. Ask Indy about having quality back-ups

He earned my respect. I was pretty damn impressed with his performance, especially after the sack and the breakup on the pass to a wide open Winslow...

He had the single best YPPA in a game with 20+ defensive snaps since I have been recording (includes all of 2000, 2006, 2007). The Browns gained just 29 yards on 25 plays with him in the game (0.9 YPPA). See my defensive notes for more.

The game ball was well deserved.

Blog Entries

He was everywhere!!! Definitely should get the game ball!!

BoooYEAH!

I think he was a great pick up. A definite asset to our team....and quality depth. Dude has a great work ethic.
    we aren't just loyal, we are obsessed. and we are violently so. we are baltimore, and we are the epitome of dysfunctionality.