Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Frank Walker?

Blog Entries

Re: Frank Walker?

Personal Foul type stuff...he had one yesterday that was at first attributed to CMac, but then they corrected the number to Frank Walker's. He's had a ton of Personal Fouls and Def Pass Interference calls.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

Two games and two penilty calls against Walker. Howerver I still say the one from week one during Figur's Punt return was a bad call.
    Pffffff! I trust wikipedia more than the NFL. If anyone would know football, it is clearly wikipedia.
    -xmradiodave 9/13/08

I was saying Walker should be cut after the preseason, but I take it all back. The guy played great in the Cory Ivy roll of the defense. He locked Winslow up 1 on 1 several times, and dropped him 1 on 1 in the open feild when he did give up a grab.

If a guy needs to run his mouth to move his feet I am all for it. He is going to look worse if he gets beat, but if it helps and it is not a penalty go for it. It seemed to rattle Winslow. Not like Ray did to his ribs, but Walker may have shaken up his fragile mind.