Thread: The Sequence

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

The Sequence

the situation: Browns lead 10-7 and receive the 2nd half kickoff.

what happened: Ravens Special Teams contain the dangerous Cribbs, and a penalty pushes the Browns back to their own 10.

Defense (and the 12th man) hobble the Browns into a 3rd down situation; an Anderson pass to Winslow is blown up by a vicious hit by Ray Ray, which pops the ball up, to be caught by CMac, who runs it back to the 11. a few plays later the Ravens O pounds it in.

ensuing posession; now playing catchup, Anderson is lured into throwing a ball to Ed Reed, who returns it 32 yards for the pic 6. Score 21-10 Ravens.

after; D never lets Cleveland back in it; O greedily hangs on to the ball for 13 minutes in the 4th quarter.
    ballgame. what a team effort. :happyanim
    "Nothing stops these Baltimore Ravens. Beat them, injure them, shove them to the bottom of the standings, drag them into a hostile environment and mount a big lead, and they just keep trudging forward like nothing fazes them." (Bleacher Report)

Re: The Sequence

That was extremely sweet!

And to add to it, seeing nearby Colt fans walk away with their heads hung low when a last-second FG does them in. Then, on the other side of the room, the Steeler fans slink away after they lose.

After the game, I walk outside and see a beautiful sunset over the Gulf. Man, what a great Sunday!
    "I used to be disgusted, now I try to be amused" - Elvis Costello

Re: The Sequence

Quote Originally Posted by flraven View Post
    That was extremely sweet!

And to add to it, seeing nearby Colt fans walk away with their heads hung low when a last-second FG does them in. Then, on the other side of the room, the Steeler fans slink away after they lose.

After the game, I walk outside and see a beautiful sunset over the Gulf. Man, what a great Sunday!
    watching the clip of all the Patriot fans shuffling off early wasn't bad either!
    "Nothing stops these Baltimore Ravens. Beat them, injure them, shove them to the bottom of the standings, drag them into a hostile environment and mount a big lead, and they just keep trudging forward like nothing fazes them." (Bleacher Report)