Thread: Ray Lewis....

1. Ray Lewis....

He looking back to his old form Good pursuit of RB's and on wideout too...If Ngata would only pick his own slack up, Ray would be able to roam around a lot more:grbac:

Re: Ray Lewis....

Quote Originally Posted by Tspot Ravenator
    He looking back to his old form Good pursuit of RB's and on wideout too...If Ngata would only pick his own slack up, Ray would be able to roam around a lot more:grbac:
    Agreed!!!

Ray did look good. Give Ngata time, though. It's only his second game, and he went up against a very, very good interior line. He'll be fine.

It appears that Ngata does very well against our oline. Need I say more? I am impatient. He needs to come out fighting and so far we have yet to see it.

Ray was a beast!,, Suggs looks like a LB possessed!

Due to living in New Jersey I didn't see the game. I did however see the Steelers Eagles game and the Steelers weren't exactly impressive on the O-Line either. The Steelers never stopped Darren Howard on a stunt. One time Ben side stepped him, once he got the ball away just in time, and once Howard got him down. The Steelers D didn't look invincible either. The Eagles are one dimensional so the Steelers pinned their ears back some, but Correll Buckhalter had a decent game. The Steelers O started off very well with a lot of screen passes, but the Steelers starting O fell apart once the Eagles adjusted to it. At one point the Eagles had the Steelers in 3rd and 38, and Ben wasn't too sharp either.

7. Re: Ray Lewis....

Quote Originally Posted by Smackums
    Due to living in New Jersey I didn't see the game. I did however see the Steelers Eagles game and the Steelers weren't exactly impressive on the O-Line either. The Steelers never stopped Darren Howard on a stunt. One time Ben side stepped him, once he got the ball away just in time, and once Howard got him down. The Steelers D didn't look invincible either. The Eagles are one dimensional so the Steelers pinned their ears back some, but Correll Buckhalter had a decent game. The Steelers O started off very well with a lot of screen passes, but the Steelers starting O fell apart once the Eagles adjusted to it. At one point the Eagles had the Steelers in 3rd and 38, and Ben wasn't too sharp either.

WE could care less about the Sqweelers and Beagles:insane: This is a Ravens site Dude.....

Ray is back and continues to improve each week. That's a real plus for this team.

Ray is back and continues to improve each week. That's a real plus for this team.
    He has looked better, but he has gotten beat badly on the pass several times so far this year. I would really like to see his play in this area improve.

If Ngata would only pick his own slack up, Ray would be able to roam around a lot more:grbac:
    I am sorry, but this is just wrong.

1. Ngata has played less than 3 quarters of football as a Raven. Cut the guy some slack.

2. Ngata is not the only DT we have playing. Laying Ray's performance at the feet of Ngata without mentioning the other DTs is just silly.

Blog Entries

I don't see anything wrong with smackums' observations about the Steelers-Eagles game on a Ravens site at all. We SHOULD care about what our divisional competitors are doing. I couldn't see our game either, but was listening to it on radio, meanwhile watching some of the Steelers-Eagles game. I had the same impressions as smackums, and it made me feel just a little better about our debacle. When it seems that all other teams are looking sharp and ours isn't, it's very depressing. Misery loves company.