Seattle's Secondary

What the hell are they doing? Hello, you have a 4 point lead and you let a WR get behind you. Idiots!

Re: Seattle's Secondary

i know, they let me down they are now on my shit list

1)pittsburgh
    2)Redskins
    3)Colts
    4)Seattle

30 seconds from pandemonium! Damn you Chokehawks! 10 months later and you screw us again!
    The Steelers: Still looking for a legit Super Bowl victory.

The one time you actually want to see a defense go into the prevent, and they screw it up!!

I'd be firing the defensive coordinator before he got into the locker room!!
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!

I was so pissed when I saw that.

I was disappointed, but not pissed. I'm just so happy that Indy lost...never expected that. As long as we get a bye, I'm satisfied!

WORLD CHAMPIONS 2000 * 2012

What a let down. I just saw the Bengels lose after watching our Ravens stomp the Steelers. Then looking at a complete day of perfect football for us and see the Seahawks let the Chargers off the hook. Look we still have a bye so hang in there. There still could be upsets in the playoffs.

Oh I'm not pissed.
    Like Camden, just wanted the bye any way we can get it.
    Controlling our own destiny for the bye is what we now have, and you can't ask for much more.

That bye is huge for a team like ours particurally when you look back at our record following a bye week.

With that being said, home field throughout would be even sweeter!!

Would love to see an AFC Championship game held here, and watch the presentation of the Lamar Hunt trophy right in front of us.

Here's to hoping Arizona can pull off the impossible!!

That play almost reminded me of the Marvin Lewis debacle against the Bills with Flute running for the TD on 4th and 15.

I didn't think he would run!!:insane:
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!

The Seattle secondary is outside my Circle of Trust.

BS

Would love to see an AFC Championship game held here, and watch the presentation of the Lamar Hunt trophy right in front of us.
    Still very possible with the #2 seed. Frankly, SD is not impressing me. I could see NE going in there and knocking them off. Then the AFCC game would be here.

That play almost reminded me of the Marvin Lewis debacle against the Bills with Flute running for the TD on 4th and 15.
    After blowing a game-tying PAT and possibly the playoffs, Marvin has another collapse for his trophy case!

WORLD CHAMPIONS 2000 * 2012

Assuming SD, IND and the Ravens all win next week, it would only make a difference if we have to travel to San Diego for the AFC championship game.

We match up very well against the Chargers, better than against the Colts. I would love for us to host the AFC championship game but there's something to be said for humiliating the Chargers on their home turf, clearing out the stands in the early fourth quarter.

The Steeler's boards are full of idiots claiming the Ravens suck and the San Diego will teach us a lesson. Heh.

Festivus