Quote Originally Posted by Morbius View Post
I guess he could help us if he can show up and stay healthy.

We have no 1st TE, our 2nd TE is gone for the year so at that position we're pretty screwed.

I just wish people would realize that what we have seen the last 3-4 seasons is the real Todd Heap, he is not the player that went to the pro bowl.

We can all get old and die waiting for him to 'return to that form', it isn't gonna happen.

The guy plays hard and is healthy and productive for 6-8 games a year tops. In my mind he'd be a good #2, we already have another good #2 and he gets too much money for that.

we should cut our losses on heap, consider the TE slot a wash and while we're at it why not sign someone off the street.

They can't do worse than barely show up, drop easy catches, fail to block anyone and get hurt all the time, can they?
So one game where he drops 2 easy catches and fumbles when he barely practices at all during preseason? I respect your opinion but I could not disagree more with you. I am betting you are going to see him thrown to a lot during the Browns game because Cleveland doesn't have anyone who can cover him.