Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Blog Entries

Re: OT: Parking, Need Opinions

It's not exactly tailgating, but the Firefighter's Union Hall and 100.7 The Bay has a pretty awesome layout before home games...nice prices on pitbeef, pit turkey, chili, sausages, and lots of beer. My brother and I did this for the Bengals game last year, we paid about $15 each. Only problem is I'm not sure where the nearest public no pay parking is (He had a cold lot parking pass from a buddy of his)
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

Quote Originally Posted by pyite32 View Post
    Which lot is this? And how long are the Bathroom lines?

Thanks
    Go to the Roost 50 website for directions. The lot is at the corner of Ostend and Scott streets. I know they have game day parking. The lines for the spot o pots is avg, they have a bunch of them and at their busiest they may have 10-12 folks in line but usually no more than 5. But I usually plan my tailgates around eating and drinking not poopin.
    FIRE IN THE HOLE!!!!

Not Poopin', just have to piss a lot when I drink.
    • Section 133 for eternity!
    • I know... The family resemblance is uncanny.
    • START WEARING PURPLE!!!!

4. Re: OT: Parking, Need Opinions

ok, squirrell bladder, I tailgate in Lot H, I think it has one of the best party atmospheres of any of the lots. They have spot-a-pots a different locations all around the lot, some just has 3-4 lined up, one far end has about 10....so last week no lines at all, but i usually only have to go once before i go in. plus there is an outdoor place every goes under the light rail bridge...if you really have to go
    Season ticket holder since 1996 Section 148 Tailgate Lot H
    See my photos and video at www.bmoreravens.com

Lot O is the CBS Radio lot at Ostend and Ridgely and the day-of-game spaces are $40 but it is limited as the lot is mainly held by season pass holders. It is a great spot for tailgating, not to far from the stadium, and the port-o-pot lines are not long at all.
    Pffffff! I trust wikipedia more than the NFL. If anyone would know football, it is clearly wikipedia.
    -xmradiodave 9/13/08

Don't care how may smelly potties there are, i wait for the stadium